ECKERD

ECKERD Employer Reviews

No longer in business.
Manager (Former Employee), FloridaFebruary 22, 2015
No longer in business, bought out by other retailer. Never felt like a stable company to work for. Did not enjoy working 12 hour days every week.
Excellent company
Director (Current Employee), Rutland, VTFebruary 20, 2015
Eckerd is a wonderful agency to work for. Be prepared to grow and to work hard. You will be challenged but you will grow as a leader
too many manager changes
Front Store Cashier (Former Employee), Staten Island, NYJanuary 21, 2015
the short time i was working here there were multiple managerial changes which included 2 being fired for theft.

vacation time i took for graduation saw me not getting paid the $200 i was owed. i left the company and still did not receive retro pay
Overall not a bad place to work
Cashier (Former Employee), Pittsburgh PAJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: management would work scheduling around school and other restrictions, positive attitude work environment, proper training
Cons: low pay
Management was fun and helpful with positive attitudes. Employees are trained properly on registers and with inventory management. Staff is helpful and polite.
Down hill when sold to CVS
Store Manager (Former Employee), North Fort Myers, FLDecember 28, 2014
Went down hill when sold to CVS.There was no home life when CVS took over.Not enough help was at work all the time
it was ok
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Endicott, NYNovember 30, 2014
This was one job i wish i still had & i would work there again in a heart beat if i had the chance.. steady pace always had something to do
Cashier
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), New Bern, NCNovember 25, 2014
I ran the front register, photo, fragrance counter, and stocked shelves on the floor. This was my first job while in high school. I learned how to manage time and how to help customers find everything they needed in our store. I learned how to check for outdated merchandise and how to check counts in inventory. The hardest part of my job was dealing with angry customers. I enjoyed working on the floor with a list of things to do the most, compared to standing at the front register.
Was very productive and educative
Staff Pharmacist (Former Employee), Irving, TXNovember 4, 2014
Pros: 1 hour lunch break
Cons: limited parking space
Most days at work were busy, but less stressful with enough staff doing their job. Team work was effective
Productive Workplace that offers support for staff to balance work/life loads.
Family Preservation Supervisor (Current Employee), Asheville, NCSeptember 23, 2014
Eckerd has an office cultural based on support in order to best serve the population of clients we work with and to maintain our own personal health and goals. We provide families a second chance by assisting them in building the skills needed to preserve their family unit and remain successful without professional support.
no longer a company
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Madison, GAJuly 22, 2014
was bought by another pharmacy, and is no longer in business
A high school job
Cashier/Inventory control (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCJuly 22, 2014
This was a job i held to uphold an obligation to a school work program, the management was sub par.
fun place to work for a summer
Pharmacy Clerk (Former Employee), Apex, NCJuly 17, 2014
Pros: free lunches. breaks and discounts
working with pharmacist at the pharmacy and doing cashier, taking prescriptions. Learned how to run a cash machine, codes on prescriptions, management and how to be a leader. I had superb co-workers who were often ready to assist in my transition there. Great management always there to answer questions.
Great benefits
Staff Pharmacist (Former Employee), Port Saint Lucie, FLJuly 11, 2014
I enjoyed working for Eckerd as I had any concerns they would resolve ant problems right away.
Travel
Pharmacy Trainer (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 3, 2014
Pros: travel
Cons: merger with cvs
The ability to travel throughout the United States. Allowed me to see parts of the United States , I would otherwise not have the opportunity.
fasted paced job
CERTIFIED PHARMACY TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLJune 11, 2014
greet customers, collect patient information, enter prescriptions into computer, fill the medication. call physicians. count inventory

need to have training in medical terminology, and math conversions for weight/dose
Great work place
Photo Lab Technician (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMay 21, 2014
Pros: great job
Cons: n/a
operate a cash register perform all functions necessary to open and close photo lab Print photos greet customers
Ok place to work
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Largo FloridaMay 7, 2014
Pros: great coworkers
Cons: pay, no advancement
Typical day was performing administrative duties for VP and Manager of IT department. I learned how to multitask very quickly working here. My coworkers pretty much stayed to themselves, however I had good relationships. Hardest part of this job was no feedback was ever provided to me. Most enjoyable was my relationship with my Manager the VP.
Ok place to work
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Largo FloridaMay 7, 2014
Pros: great coworkers
Cons: pay, no advancement
longest job I ever held
Certified Pharmacy Technician//Drug Clerk (Former Employee), Arlington, TXApril 2, 2014
Pros: location
Cons: not enough hours, stress, mean and rude customers
this was a great place to work. I gained a lot of experience from so many individuals. The job was very high stress, fast paced environment. It was great staying busy throughout the work shift, but when corporate offices started cutting hours got more and more difficult to work there.
Fun but challenging
Staff Pharmacist & Pharmacy Manager (PIC) (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXMarch 24, 2014
Pros: good environment to learn and apply skills
Cons: no real break time.
Team work and hard by co-workers. Management was supportive and gave latitude to PIC to make decisions.

1 2 3 4