eClinicalWorks

eClinicalWorks Employer Reviews

Great place to work, wonderful coworkers!
Account Manager Revenue Cycle (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHFebruary 25, 2014
I am a remote employee but my coworkers have made the remote transition very easy. I have an excellent Director/Manager who is always readily available.

The toughest part of the job is working remotely since I can't just sit down with another colleague face to face and work on a project together.

The greatest part about the job is definitely working – more... with clients all over the US and an amazing group of coworkers. – less
Technical Support Engineer
Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee), Westborough, MAFebruary 5, 2014
• Resolved customer issues on MYSQL 5.0.18 for 100M+ patients database system and maintained SLA
• Implemented SQL Failover Clustering for business-critical database servers in production environment
Gateway to corporate America
Software Training Specialist (Former Employee), Westborough, MADecember 26, 2013
Pros: hires entry level.
Cons: expects a higher curve on productivity.
As it allows one to learn, grow and ofcourse make acceptable mistakes. Travel within 51 states exposes one to educated, productive USA.
Healthcare with quality production
Senior Software Specialist (Current Employee), IndiaAugust 29, 2013
Pros: company bonuses
Cons: no indian or us leaves and extention of shifts without extra allowance
eClinicalWorks is one of the best companies in HealthCare. I have earned a good knowledge about billing and RCM process.
Senior management always motivates and help their employees to provider quality attention and Resolution to their clients.
Get to learn new module developments in the software. Get to learn and participate in new projects.
Apart from – more... salary (4.5 lacks/annum), annual bonuses (like on diwali and company bonus for employes as per tenure) is provided along with free cafeteria food and pick-up/drop facilities provided.
Nice journey for me in eclinicalworks from 'no knowlege about billing/healthcare' till 'Senior billing specialist' within 3.8 years óf tenure in this company. – less
Fun to start with
Installation and Support Specialist (Former Employee), Westborough, MAAugust 9, 2013
Its a good company soaring at high speed. I started my career with installation team, responsible for deployment of EHR and ad on products. I really enjoy work until learning slope diminishes. People here are friendly and help you in every possible way. But thing I hate most is process and unplanned execution of task. I would definitely recommend people – more... starting their career with work with this company. – less
Great learning environment
Enterprise Project Manager (Current Employee), PhiladelphiaJuly 29, 2013
This company provides a great working and learning environment,
Politics - Torture - Exploitation - Humiliation.
Slave (Former Employee), HellMay 14, 2013
Pros: home pickup and drop, great center head. and in a time when no one else can offer a job, any job is a great job.
Cons: its endless.
IF ANY OF THE OWNER IS READING THIS, PLEASE SEE HOW PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING. WHEN YOU GUYS VISIT THE VIEW IS DIFFERENT. THE VIEW SHOWN TO YOU IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT ABOUT THE PEOPLE. I HAD LEFT THE COMPANY BUT THERE ARE SO MANY DESERVING PEOPLE WHO SUFFER AND GIVE UP OR LEAVE FRUSTRATED. THE CENTER HEAD IS BRILLIANT BUT OTHER THAN A HANDFUL OF YOUR MANAGEMENT, – more... REST ARE JUST NEGATIVE AND DISCOURAGING. I ADMIRE THE COMPANY IN TERMS OF VISION AND ACHIEVEMENTS EVEN MONTHS AFTER LEAVING BUT THERE WAS NO WAY I COULD STAY AND LIVE LIKE A SLAVE THERE.

For others :

The software is extremely good. The product has awesome features. From the customer point of view, its heaven.
From an employee's point of view, if you don't bend your ethics they'll make sure you feel suffocated in there.
No monetary growth, no growth knowledge-wise unless you are smart and most importantly have good relations with your TL. Just being smart and hard working is highly underrated and not enough for any kind of growth in the company.
Join this company only if you have no other option left. There had been times when I felt like leaving it and joining a call center - YES its that torturing.
Luckily I am out of this place now, if I wouldn't had left, I would had ended up being a slave all my life. - YES its that torturing. – less
Hardwork & dedication= Full Success.
Senior Software Specialist (Technical Mentor) (Current Employee), Mumbai, MHMarch 31, 2013
Pros: home pick & home drop.
Cons: no free food.
** My typical day at work starts with a Cup of Coffee along with my colleagues.
** I should not say this, but when I joined this company, I was literally unaware as to where my Life is flowing, I was pretty much shy, but then this company has taught me How to deal with people, How to manage people, How to resolve Conflicts, How to speak with people. – more... Infact this company taught me what is required in professional world & I'm still learning from it.
** Management is simply awesome, because they have innovative ideas to keep the bulbs glowing.
** Colleagues are sometimes rude but they are my friends, so even if they are Rude, I know how to tackle them.
** Shift timings sometimes does not work for me, since I have recently lost my father at young age & I need to look after my mom since she is all alone at home. Apart from this I don't have any problem with my shifts.
** The most enjoyable part is WORK, since being a Mentor in eCW means a lot to me. Getting a chance to work with big clients is simply awesome. – less
Amazing Experince
Software Specialist (Former Employee), Ahmedabad, GJDecember 3, 2012
Pros: good work environment
- It was my first job.
- I was satisfied with my salary package.
- I enjoyed my work because of management and work environment.
- Management conduct different activities to encourage employee.
Good work environment, good management, low compensation
Business Analyst (Full-time) (Current Employee), Westborough, MASeptember 4, 2012
Cons: less compensation
Good work environment. Management of the company is also good. Started almost at the inception of the company. So did learn a lot from a new start up. Skills developed are business analysis, project management, implementation of projects in timely and efficient manner. Dealing with customers.
Work Summary
EHR Implementation Specialist (Current Employee), Chicago, ILApril 23, 2012
For new clients that have signed up, I help them through the entire implementation process (pre and post). I assist clients customize their system before they go live hence making sure they are well versed with the product before they actually get trained on it.

I provide them with customized workflow analysis and training agendas based on the needs – more... of their practice.

The most enjoyable part of my job is to see the clients enjoying building their system the way they would like it, and being successful users.

My typical day at work consists of making sure all my clients that are live with the software are adapting well to the new system. Along with that I am the point person for all escalations and issues. I take client satisfaction very seriously and make sure they are getting the best out of the system.

I track my clients for Meaningful Use compliance, if they are not I explain to them what needs to be done differently to achieve Meaningful Use. – less
Work and Fun go hand in hand
Audit Co-Ordinator (Current Employee), Mumbai, MHApril 6, 2014
Pros: meal coupons, pick up and drop facility
Got to learn alot from my peers at work
Day at work doesn't seems to be long as there is true team work followed
Healthcare domain
project Manager (Former Employee), Ahmedabad, Gujarat, IndiaJanuary 20, 2014
Pros: pick and drop
Cons: promotions
Worked for US healthcare domain with this company.

They had a healthcare based software and had plenty of clients to work with. We worked on the post implementation based project implementing new things for the clinics.

As the upper management was stable and no attrition in the upper manangement, there was no chance of promotion.
fun workplace
Software Tester (Current Employee), mumbaiJanuary 6, 2014
good .........!..............
...............
..............
...............
good environment
Software Developer (Current Employee), GJJanuary 6, 2014
learn good java programming skills, worked induvidually on whole module , include design from testing
Productive and fun workplace.
Software Specialist (Current Employee), AhmedabadNovember 25, 2013
Pros: pickup and drop, lunch, 5 days working.
Its a good company to work with where you can enhace your technical and managerial skills too.
Productive and Funplace
Software Specialist (Current Employee), Mumbai,MaharashtraAugust 26, 2013
Pros: food coupons, cab service
Cons: night shifts on production, bad transport management
Good company for a fresher
Great learning environment
Great Workplace
Low Salary Standards
Transport Management is very bad
Hardest part of job is night shifts.
Enjoyable part of job is u always learn something.
Awesome workplace to be
Software Specialist (Former Employee), Ahmedabad,Gujarat, INDIAJuly 10, 2013
Typical day would involve me installing eClinicalWorks EMR software suite on client's potential single server or multi-server environment. supporting tickets for the customers or working as stand by unit for emergency cases. I learned to balance my work with fun at work as well as how a class team works together. management was very friendly and good. – more... co-workers could not have been better than this. i miss those people.

hardest part of the job would involve tasks which i was not familiar at all with or when i was new at that but still helps were available when other colleagues might be free. most enjoyable part of the job was working as a team. never had experienced a team environment so healthier than this. – less
Good for Freshers
Software Specialist (Former Employee), MumbaiMay 29, 2013
Pros: culture
Cons: night shifts only.
Good company for freshers
only night shifts.
HR not so good.
Team member were good.
TL nice.
Productive and fun workplace
Software Specialist (Current Employee), MumbaiApril 15, 2013
Pros: had pickup and drop facility till door step
Cons: very low salary hike
• Maintaining client’s data on the Data storage system like MSSQL and MYSQL environments.
• Identify the issues related to the application on servers like client, saas or locally hosted environment and resolve the problem by class files or jsp files fix or etc.
• Maintaining and troubleshooting client side and server side issues related to the application.
 – more... Provide client support and technical issue resolution via E-Mail, phone and other electronic medium
• Configure software with client’s equipments to make the best use of the application.
• Identify and correct or advise, on operational issues in client computer systems.
• Solve something unexpected working with Customer Service and Support colleagues and manage an incident through resolution.
• Has given training on specific modules(frontend and backend related) which are related to the application to the employees including the new joinees too. – less

About eClinicalWorks

eClinicalWorks® develops and implements ambulatory electronic health records (EHRs) with practice management and patient portal – Read more