eClinicalWorks

eClinicalWorks Employer Reviews

Fun place to work
Senior Electronic Medical Records Software Trainer (Former Employee), Boston, maJune 15, 2014
Enjoyed working as a Trainer. Training is fun too. Very rewarding experience
Great experience but....
Project Coordinator (Former Employee), Westborough, MAMay 20, 2014
Pros: benefits, wealth of knowledge, chance to learn and network with top hospitals within the country
Cons: salary
Great place for recent grad or anyone looking to get into the healthcare technology industry.
Great starter for new HIT professionals
Strategic Account Manager (Current Employee), Pleasanton, CAApril 7, 2014
Pros: exposure to all areas of emr
Cons: lack of processes
Great starter for new HIT professionals. The processes and procedures could use some work but all in all a great please to start.
Great place to work, wonderful coworkers!
Account Manager Revenue Cycle (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHFebruary 25, 2014
I am a remote employee but my coworkers have made the remote transition very easy. I have an excellent Director/Manager who is always readily available.

The toughest part of the job is working remotely since I can't just sit down with another colleague face to face and work on a project together.

The greatest part about the job is definitely working – more... with clients all over the US and an amazing group of coworkers. – less
Technical Support Engineer
Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee), Westborough, MAFebruary 5, 2014
• Resolved customer issues on MYSQL 5.0.18 for 100M+ patients database system and maintained SLA
• Implemented SQL Failover Clustering for business-critical database servers in production environment
Gateway to corporate America
Software Training Specialist (Former Employee), Westborough, MADecember 26, 2013
Pros: hires entry level.
Cons: expects a higher curve on productivity.
As it allows one to learn, grow and ofcourse make acceptable mistakes. Travel within 51 states exposes one to educated, productive USA.
Fun to start with
Installation and Support Specialist (Former Employee), Westborough, MAAugust 9, 2013
Its a good company soaring at high speed. I started my career with installation team, responsible for deployment of EHR and ad on products. I really enjoy work until learning slope diminishes. People here are friendly and help you in every possible way. But thing I hate most is process and unplanned execution of task. I would definitely recommend people – more... starting their career with work with this company. – less
Great learning environment
Enterprise Project Manager (Current Employee), PhiladelphiaJuly 29, 2013
This company provides a great working and learning environment,
Politics - Torture - Exploitation - Humiliation.
Slave (Former Employee), HellMay 14, 2013
Pros: home pickup and drop, great center head. and in a time when no one else can offer a job, any job is a great job.
Cons: its endless.
IF ANY OF THE OWNER IS READING THIS, PLEASE SEE HOW PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING. WHEN YOU GUYS VISIT THE VIEW IS DIFFERENT. THE VIEW SHOWN TO YOU IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT ABOUT THE PEOPLE. I HAD LEFT THE COMPANY BUT THERE ARE SO MANY DESERVING PEOPLE WHO SUFFER AND GIVE UP OR LEAVE FRUSTRATED. THE CENTER HEAD IS BRILLIANT BUT OTHER THAN A HANDFUL OF YOUR MANAGEMENT, – more... REST ARE JUST NEGATIVE AND DISCOURAGING. I ADMIRE THE COMPANY IN TERMS OF VISION AND ACHIEVEMENTS EVEN MONTHS AFTER LEAVING BUT THERE WAS NO WAY I COULD STAY AND LIVE LIKE A SLAVE THERE.

For others :

The software is extremely good. The product has awesome features. From the customer point of view, its heaven.
From an employee's point of view, if you don't bend your ethics they'll make sure you feel suffocated in there.
No monetary growth, no growth knowledge-wise unless you are smart and most importantly have good relations with your TL. Just being smart and hard working is highly underrated and not enough for any kind of growth in the company.
Join this company only if you have no other option left. There had been times when I felt like leaving it and joining a call center - YES its that torturing.
Luckily I am out of this place now, if I wouldn't had left, I would had ended up being a slave all my life. - YES its that torturing. – less
Good work environment, good management, low compensation
Business Analyst (Full-time) (Current Employee), Westborough, MASeptember 4, 2012
Cons: less compensation
Good work environment. Management of the company is also good. Started almost at the inception of the company. So did learn a lot from a new start up. Skills developed are business analysis, project management, implementation of projects in timely and efficient manner. Dealing with customers.
Work Summary
EHR Implementation Specialist (Current Employee), Chicago, ILApril 23, 2012
For new clients that have signed up, I help them through the entire implementation process (pre and post). I assist clients customize their system before they go live hence making sure they are well versed with the product before they actually get trained on it.

I provide them with customized workflow analysis and training agendas based on the needs – more... of their practice.

The most enjoyable part of my job is to see the clients enjoying building their system the way they would like it, and being successful users.

My typical day at work consists of making sure all my clients that are live with the software are adapting well to the new system. Along with that I am the point person for all escalations and issues. I take client satisfaction very seriously and make sure they are getting the best out of the system.

I track my clients for Meaningful Use compliance, if they are not I explain to them what needs to be done differently to achieve Meaningful Use. – less

About eClinicalWorks

eClinicalWorks® develops and implements ambulatory electronic health records (EHRs) with practice management and patient portal – Read more