Eclipse Advantage Employee Reviews

Worst place ever!!!
Sorter (Former Employee) –  Woodland, CANovember 25, 2017
From the day I started, I was constantly harassed by the manager. I was working with another guy who kept leaving and left me to do most of the work. The manager sent me home because our hourly rate wasn't high enough yet, he kept the other guy. I was always written up for stupid stuff like not emptying a trailer fast enough by myself while other trailers had 2-3 man teams with less freight per man. The manager actually told me that despite the fact that I had more warehouse experience than any of the guys there, he didn't want me and said I wasn't qualified enough. I got hurt and the manager didn't report it to human resources. Instead, he sent me home. After I reported my injury, he really came down on me. I was told to sit at a table for 8 hours and do nothing. I could bring a book if I wanted to but that's it. Even sitting there, I still got in trouble. I was then sit home and two weeks later, I was told I was fired. If you're an ex con with felonies, they'll hire you for tax breaks. But, if you're a model citizen, they don't want you. Also, your 15 minute break is actually 7 minutes and your 30 minute lunch is actually 20 because they start it from when you leave the work area and it takes about 5 minutes for you to clock out and walk to the front and the same coming back.
Pros
Cons
Short work days, breaks that are cut in half, poor management, lack of communication, supervisors that lie
A very Challenging line of work
Industrial Athlete (Current Employee) –  O'Fallon, MONovember 10, 2017
Typical work day would consist of unloading trucks of Aldi product and in most cases breaking down the product we would unload. It's not very diverse workplace and management is difficult because of it.
fast paced
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Webberville, MIOctober 27, 2017
On a fork truck for 4 hours at beginning of day, then on to unloading trailers and breaking down product. Moving from one thing to the next at a fast brisk pace.
Cons
extremely short breaks
would recommend to anybody who enjoys 6 day work weeks that sometimes do not reach 40 hours
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Bethlehem, PA 18020September 28, 2017
You work a 6 day work week that you will crack 40 hours at, they sometimes ask you to come in mandatory on your 7th day. It is not much job security if an account would be pulled you will lose your job that day you come in for work,
Pros
Poor culture killed it for me.
Industrial Athlete (Former Employee) –  Woodland, CASeptember 5, 2017
Worked the day shift, which means you start at 5am but get generally get out at 1:30. Job could have been much better (mainly pay and hours) if fellow workers carried their weight.
Awful place to work.
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Rotterdam, NYAugust 29, 2017
If you can't speak Spanish or not related to one of the leads you have no chance for advancement. The supervisors give there closer friends all the easy work, and give harder work to least liked employees. A lot of favrotism. Everyone is underpaid for what they are doing. Poor motivational skills, the place is messy. No coordination. And they threaten you of your job if you wanna go home after 16 hours of labor. I'm my opinion , awful place to work. Good place to work if you are an idiot and like to be worked hard for peanuts.
Pros
extended breaks if you finish train early.
Cons
unappreciated feelng, constantly disrespected. low pay, long days
Workplace
Dock Worker (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 28, 2017
Working at eclipse advantage was a typical day at work the pay was average did multiple different things on a 2 to 10 shift always arrived on time was consistent
Not bad for third party
Assist. Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Schenectady, NYAugust 18, 2017
You can get some valuable experience while working here. They have no problems hiring people with back grounds and histories that are not always favorable. There is room for some advancement just not a lot.
Pros
Open Minded, Pay fair, bonuses
Cons
Work schedule fluates a lot
not the best company
Lumper/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Dayville, CTAugust 17, 2017
you work hard and long hours for terrible pay and there is a lack of communication between the employees and management also there is very high turnover rate on employees
Good Company
Warehouse Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Hinckley, OHJuly 4, 2017
Good place to work. Good Wages Fast paced.Clean working job.Working with a great customer Aldi. Safety is number 1 priority in the work place. I start at 2am til trucks are all unloaded
hi
Dock specialist (Former Employee) –  Winchester, KYJune 30, 2017
Hi well on a daily bases we came into work and got our list of trucks that we needed to unload and then we got assigned which truck went to who and unloaded trucks all night
Great money, Bad management
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Valparaiso, INJune 7, 2017
You work for what you make. Your average earning per hour depends on how productive you can be within that hour. It is a very physical job that requires people to avoid being lazy. It was an enjoyable job for the most part.
Pros
You get what you put in.
Cons
Very little structure
Fast paced and fun work environment
Lumper / Warehouse (Former Employee) –  OregonMay 30, 2017
Collect my CP work sheet when I walk in. Unload CP truck with a forklift, and stage each pallet where it needed to be based on which order it fell in. Unloaded other items form the docking trucks, and separated them by SKU or product number. Wrapped and staged products. Threw CP totes on conveyor belt for returned items. Took care for miscellaneous & broken items.

Management was better than most, when it came down to the ground level.

The work culture was relaxed but fast

The Hardest part of the job was reading the small print on the item boxes, so not to mix them when wrapping.

The most enjoyable part was knowing my job, people asking me for my opinion, my assistance in training, and writing SOP's for our company.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Production pay increase was never met
Highly productive work environment
Lumper (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, NYApril 30, 2017
Work hard rest well. Daily routine can change according to volume. Challenging to read items,although it becomes more easier after consistently sorting.
Pros
Break time after 2hrs, free uniforms
Cons
Volume change, effects your rate pay
Bad management (supervisor and lead men)
Lumper/laborer (Former Employee) –  Dwight, ILApril 21, 2017
The work was physical but not bad at all. The main problem was management. 3 out of 4 leads are someway connected to the supervisor, which creates conflict of interest. Your own crew members will talk behind your back and act friendly to your face. The leads sit on the office playing video games while the grunts work to put money in the pay pool. Most of the guys are untrustworthy. Aldi was always right and eclipse was always wrong. Started bringing work to my home, had to end my time there and found a different job. It was just unfair and made overall life difficult.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Untrustworthy crew and management
A daily struggle
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Edgerton, WIApril 1, 2017
The typical day was 3rd shift, I would get in and receive a list of the loads we had to perform that night. That was followed by sitting around for a couple of hours to see if we could get work. The prices were excessive for drivers, so they didn't want to use us. We received little push from the DC to the drivers to have them use us. If a load came in, we were expected to have it done in less than an hour which to make happen, led to way to many people being on a shift at one time and brought down the commission of working employees that much more.
Cons
Commission pay
Active and Physical job
Lumper (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, INMarch 28, 2017
Management is poor and they do not Tell the truth about how the job and pay rate really is. Everyone is not treated equal. They hire anybody from illegals immigrants to felonys
Pros
Cons
One break
Horrible place to work
Stacker (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCMarch 14, 2017
This is an easy job but is very boring. The management is what's the problem. They do nothing but lie to you and offers false promises. There is no standards across the board and they show favoritism to certain employees!! If u want to be overworked with no advancements this is the place for you!!
Pros
Long lunch
Cons
Gossiping
Na
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  GAMarch 11, 2017
Simple...... They do not value you as an employee and management is a joke. Very unorganized and no designated training class but its great money if you work overtime.
Great Place To Work
Site Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 17, 2017
I completed my degree this year and had to leave Eclipse for a career in the computer science field. However Its a great job where if you are willing to work hard you can make some great money. There benefits have gotten much better this year and even offered bonuses to managers which really pushed us to keep the unloading going. I cant speak for others but I would recommend Eclipse.
Pros
Good Benefits, Pay
Cons
Hard labor.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eclipse Advantage. Our community is ready to answer.

2.2