Eclipse Compliance Testing, a leader in testing gaming devices and online systems (amusement games, slot machines, video poker machines, keno, bingo and lottery systems) for use by more than 200 gaming jurisdictions throughout North America, is seeking an IT Specialist/System Testing Engineer for the development, security, maintenance, testing, evaluation and improvement of computer networks associated with the Company’s infrastructure and operations, as well as those associated with various casino gaming systems. Further, the successful candidate will be responsible for the test and evaluation of computerized gaming systems for compliance with established standards and regulations.
Candidates should have experience with Domain Controllers, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, and Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), as well as other computer network components. As a growing business, we are seeking dynamic, motivated and talented individuals with varied interests and disciplines, and the drive to achieve success.
Excellent verbal and written skills are required. Our staff must be able to communicate and relay information directly to and from manufacturers in a clear and concise manner, as well as write approval and certification reports. Foreign language fluency is a plus but not required.
No relocation benefits are offered for this position. Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications.
REQUIREMENTS – IT Specialist / System Testing Engineer
Bachelors Degree (preferred) or Associates Degree (minimum) in one or more of the following disciplines (or can be working toward degree):
- Computer/Network Security
- Computer Networking
- Information Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
Other Criteria: Successful candidates should:
- Possess Microsoft Certification (MCSE, MCSA or MCITP) preferred;
- Possess computer network experience with Domain Controllers, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange and VPNs;
- Possess good troubleshooting skills;
- Be able to work independently or as part of a team;
- Demonstrate exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Be familiar with software programming languages such as:
- Possess a willingness to travel;
- Submit to, and pass, background investigations conducted by regulatory agencies;
- Must be a citizen of the United States of America.
We offer excellent paid benefits that include:
- Paid Health, Dental and Vision Insurance for Single Coverage (nominal employee contribution)
- Paid Sick and Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Savings Plan (with Matching Contribution)
- Profit Sharing Plan
If you possess the right credentials and are interested in working for one of the most unique companies serving the exciting gaming and amusement industries, please forward your resume, in confidence. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, or marital status. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Visit our website at www.EclipseTesting.com.
Eclipse Compliance Testing
6401 Davis Industrial Parkway
Solon, Ohio 44139