Eclipse Employee Reviews in United States

not a place for skill.
CNC Machinist (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILNovember 13, 2015
Aside from the above average compensation, there is nothing to learn from this shop except what not to do as a machinist.
Pros
pay
Cons
too many to pick
Long work hours and dishonest management team
Warehouse Specialist (Former Employee) –  Plant City,FlDecember 7, 2014
A typical day at work, started off with a ton of truck ready to be unloaded with less than enough staff. I learned through the mismanagement of the company how to run the company more efficiently and effectively. The management where thieves and didn't communicate with each other, which caused us to lose our contract. I had quite a few hard working co-workers that I got along with just fine. the hardest part of the job was going without breaks some days due to lack of staff. I enjoyed the staff that did have to work with.
Pros
the faster you finish the faster you can go home.
Cons
terrible pay and minium benefits.
Had lots of dance parties to take care of.
Bus Boy (Former Employee) –  Binghamton, NYMarch 3, 2015
Picking up glasses from people's drinks, sweeping the floor with the vacuum cleaner that is run without electricity. I learned to clean up after dance parties and keep busing tables, and keep the tables set up for new customers to come in. Management was strict and nice. My co-workers I did not know that much.. The hardest part of the job was cleaning up the dance floor after the party was over. The most enjoyable part of the job was, cooking food.
Pros
they fed me food.
Cons
you had to work really hard to make money.
productive workplace
Loader/ Unloader (Former Employee) –  Temple, TXJuly 7, 2013
clock in from 6 am until finished, mostly unloading of trucks, breaking down product to fit in the racks in warehouse. Keep area clean and neat. take breaks 2 breaks per day. some days are short others are long. over time if available. depending on the person can be fun if u make it be
Pros
productive workplace but no room for advancement
Cons
no room for advancement or raises
Fast pace physical hard work
Reciever (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTNovember 22, 2014
This warehouse job was very fast demanding different working in different temperatures ranging from room temperature to 20 below zero in a fast environment.Co-works were great team works Hardest part of the job was working so hard you sweat in 10 degrees and then going in 20 below zero sweating and you would freeze and do it again. A little hard work is good for the soul, it was a great feeling.
Cons
this job had no benefits
not all is work it also have game rooms, crew bars, basket court, internet cafe lounge and other activities for the crew.
Hotel Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Celebrity CruiselineJuly 25, 2012
A typical day is busy sometime, and sometime calm.
i learn a lot about the cruise industry, and customer service.
A lot about management skills and organization.
I had good co-workers we share a lot of good moments and we had a good working environment.
The hardest part was embarkation day because we work 12 and more hours straight.
The most enjoyable part is when we go to new ports and meet new persons.
Pros
the food was free
Cons
we had tree hours break, the health service only cover accidents on work
A fun workpace
Bus Driver (Current Employee) –  Gary, INMarch 17, 2015
easy work , and I get alone with my co-workers management could be more professional, I learned that you have to be on time for work .
Pros
We have down time.
Cons
No health care.
Dedicated, Experienced and Highly Skilled Team
Executive Legal Assistant to Managing Partner (Current Employee) –  Encino, CAOctober 8, 2014
Management team excellent group of attorneys. Very skilled and talented individuals. Seeking opportunity for personal growth in fast-paced environment.
Good job to make out of it whatever one wants.
Insurance Claims Specialist for DME (Former Employee) –  New YorkJanuary 28, 2015
Flexible schedule, absolutely adaptable to any personal life style, the down side of it is that there was not secure income, commissions and only commissions was the only way to make money, so you are either a workaholic or a very ambitious individual to handle it.
Pros
schedule and commissions
Cons
lack of income security
This job was unsafe in many ways, the most common problem was fuel and safety of buses
Driver (Former Employee) –  Gary, INJune 23, 2012
I would start my day off with a pre-trip of the bus, pick kids up from their homes to school,and back.
Cons
no benifits, no over time

Want to know more about Eclipse?

Ask a question
Was a nice place to work until Major Recession
Project Engineer - Team Facilitator (Former Employee) –  Rockford, IllinoisOctober 22, 2013
Was a good place to work until the big recession and 100 year anniversary overspending when recession occurred. Then (4) layoffs in 14 months created stressful work environment.
Pros
nice place and environment 1st 8 years
Cons
large layoffs during the last recession
High stress job
Unloader/Sorter (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJune 24, 2014
The job was a high stress job, it was piece work so you really weren't sure what your pay checks were going to be.
Cons
paychecks weren't always accurate
Lead Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AzNovember 12, 2014
Was a good place to work. Just needed more time off than what they wanted to give.
Verizon
Financial Service Representative (Current Employee) –  North Charleston, SCJune 3, 2014
its an okay company. I like the people. typical day take about 120 calls in 8 hours. learn how to deal with irate customers and find solutions.
not a driver friendly company
Crude Oil Driver/Lease Operator (Current Employee) –  Pampa, TXMarch 24, 2014
the most enjoyable part of the job is my co workers and customers
Pros
home every night
Cons
business is in a slump