ECM Employee Reviews

Left due to lack of work
Traffic Controller (Former Employee) –  West VirginiaOctober 9, 2017
Easy job, slow paced. decent pay for what it is. Good atmosphere n the oil field. Just didn't have good management. no one ever wanted to get ahold of you and let you know to work. and youd show up and theyd sendyou home with no work.
Good Company
System Support Specialist / System Administrator (Current Employee) –  Tucker, GASeptember 18, 2017
A good company well managed competitive pay. Support medium to large companies on different projects, network, server issues. This is a good place for someone with multiple skill to excel and advance.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Contracts some are long and some are short.
Very Great Place to Work
Inspector/ Specialty Inspector (Current Employee) –  Metairie, LAMay 30, 2017
I do love working for ECM Consultants. Everyone from the low man on the pole all the way up to the owners are wonderful people. Very family life style. Only thing I can say that bothers me is the way we get paid. No matter your desire and the way you work we get paid all the same no incentive to better our self
On Call after 89 days of employment - lack of work
Tanker Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, OHApril 19, 2017
After 89 days they will put you on call so they don't have to hire full time which means you are basically laid off but unable to draw unemployment due to being deemed on call.
Decent place to work for.
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIMarch 12, 2017
Liked working there, learned a lot about installing industrial machinery and what goes into fully automated machines. The traveling got to be a bit extensive at times. My boss was great to work for and very smart. He pushed me to learn the equipment quick because the crew was all French. When it was time to talk to project managers or if they had questions, I was the one to answer and explain. It was gratifying when a big job was completed and everything worked. The process and machines that where all communicating together was pretty impressive.
Pros
Per diem, met a lot of smart people, got to see a lot of companies
Cons
The traveling
productive and teambuilding place to work and get great communication skills
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Apex, NCNovember 22, 2016
typical day at work was 11pm-730am and we clocked in went to our assigned work stations and started building computer basis such a jetfires and megatrons etc. got two 15 minute breaks and one 30 minute break. had a gym to work out at. the hardest part was staying awake and learning how to work with people the can not hold up there end of the barrigan
Thought they were going places
Team Leader/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Shawnee, KSAugust 22, 2016
Started off as a assembler, then went to a team lead for the little room called p2. Got hired on and wemt into having my own line and my team. Running 500,000 cartridges daily. Fixing my mavhine if it broke down. Ensuring we produced great products for the consumers.
steady work
Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Glen Burnie, MDMarch 14, 2016
this company does not offer raises nor do the pay over time for long hard hours worked, a lot of planning does not make sense and s very confusing
Very understanding
Packaging Operator, Machine Technician (Former Employee) –  Princeton, MNJune 9, 2015
When my daughter was born they gave me plenty of hours before I left. Before hand my management was fair and always a pleasant bunch to work with
Production (Former Employee) –  Shawnee, KSApril 10, 2015
new work environment with new faces and making new friends is a plus everywhere you go work at and always having them watch your back when you need it.

Want to know more about ECM?

Ask a question
Fun Wokspace
Multimedia Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Burnsville, MNMarch 8, 2015
This was fine but newspaper industry went down and they were failing in business. It was a good environment in the beginning.
Pros
good people
Cons
bad pay
Loved the fast pace
Assembler/HMI Operator/Quality Control (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSNovember 7, 2014
Responsible for keeping the machine running, by doing minor repair and reprogram robots. Follow production procedures and safety guidelines given by OSHA. Maintain a clean work environment. Quality Control each and every product that came of the assembly line. Filled out required paperwork to keep track of the machines production
easy work place
Production Assembler (Former Employee) –  Shawnee, KSAugust 28, 2014
I learned how to work with machines, got along with co-workers well, job was very easy
Worst job ever (please read before applying)
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Shawnee, KSAugust 7, 2014
Ok I was really excited to see that this was on Indeed so I can review this job. Hands down the worst job invented. They will lie to get anyone in there to be their zombies. I knew on my ORIENTATION day that I was quitting, just from the instruction videos we had to watch. I worked for 3 days and never came back. Do not think this is an assembly and machine operations job. This is standing in one spot for 12 hrs a day inserting millimeter sized pieces of metal into slots, and I mean thousands of them in a day. The job to really watch out for is the "Puff Station". Oh my GOD is that one bad, everyone hates working on that. You will attach and detach the battery to the device to test that its working THOUSANDS OF TIMES A SHIFT. That's all you do and they have you standing on hard floors with no ergo mats. A trained chimp can do this job and its really demeaning to the working class. The pay is ok but not for the misery that is this place. On my tour I saw these workers that reminded me of sweat shop workers that you see in Asia. I mean the look of misery and depression that I never sawin person. While we were on the floor for this tour, MULTIPLE employees walked by our group and whispered "DO NOT WORK HERE, RUN!" They also talk about advancement, which is a joke. The highest you can go is the Line Team Lead, which sounds great except its only a $.50 raise per hour for a tremendous amount of headaches. I would have to say that the disorganization of this company is the worst I ever saw. Also I have never felt a more undeserving feel of superiority from these supervisors, they will  more... look down on you like they are the kings and you are mere sheep. The only decent thing about this job is its diversity hiring, but then again they cant be picky when they need slaves. I know it might sound like I'm over exaggerating but I am telling the truth, so please listen and do yourself a favor. Explore any and ALL other options before you join this DISASTER OF A COMPANY and THE WORST JOB EVER!  less
The United States Marine Corps
Avionics Technician (Former Employee) –  MCAS Cherry Point, NCJune 14, 2014
Throughout my five years as a United States Marine, I traveled the world and experienced many different cultures and places I would have otherwise never had the opportunity to have done so. I t gave me a solid background in the fundamentals of electronics and RF theory.
Pros
good liberty policies
Cons
extra long work hours
Fun, friendly place
TRUCK DRIVER (Current Employee) –  Clarksburg, WVJuly 28, 2013
Not enough work and communication lacks skill co-workers are great guys and well to work with, I learned a lot about fresh water side of fracking
Great Place to work
Machinist Lead - Electro-Chemical Machinist (Current Employee) –  Arvada, COJune 27, 2013
A lot of Overtime. OK Benefits Huge bonuses at Christmas Pretty steady company.
Pros
Free Insurance
Cons
Sequester and Lack of work now!
Overall it is a good company to work for.
Field Safety Manager (Current Employee) –  Williamsport, PAAugust 28, 2012
Start up company in the oil and natural gas business. It is privately owned by several investors. The company hauls water for the gas companies in the states of Pa, Ohio and West Virginia. Water Hauling is part of the "Fracing" operation of Marshelas Shale. It has a good safety record and the personnel are hard working and productive.
Pros
small and growing.
Cons
poor communication from upper management down to department directors and front line managers.