ECMC

ECMC Employee Reviews

Great co-workers
Intern (Former Employee), Oakdale, MNFebruary 27, 2015
I learned a lot about business in this job. All my co-workers were very nice. My typical day would be analyzing data of how efficient the workers would be. Also I would search for borrowers online through linked-in, facebook, and google.
Productive and fun work place
Financial Aid specialist (Current Employee), Thornton, CODecember 4, 2014
Pros: fun work envoirment
Cons: only one 15min break
I learn New things everyday and speak with a numerous of different students. My supervisor aklways motivates are team to get outcomes which means we completed something on a students account.
Great
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), buffalo, nyOctober 18, 2014
Pros: pay & benefits
Cons: hard to get a position
I loved working for ECMC & even my every short time at County. Always makes you feel welcome, professional staff, first place I recommend to my to friends to work or to go to be seen! Love their charting system, I can not compliment on the staff enough with how it becomes like a second family, always helpful wanting you to exceed & great w teaching new staff.
productive and good work environment
Hospital Public Safety Assistant (Current Employee), Buffalo, NYOctober 2, 2014
Ecmc is more of career not job as low turn around rate and great healthcare.
great job
Environmental Service (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYJuly 30, 2014
Pros: benifets, great pay
the work was great, workers where great, the experience was great
Productive and Fun atmosphere
Support Desk Technician (Current Employee), Oakdale, MNMarch 24, 2014
Pros: employees
Cons: shift hours
-Great Management
-Relaxed apparel
-Great Service Desk
-Innovative
-Cutting edge
ECMC was a great first hopital to work at, it is filled with so many great opportunitys.
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYJanuary 23, 2014
ECMC was my first job as a registered nurse, I learned so much about team work and how to manage multiple duties and get the job done. I was very lucky with the managers I had while working there they were all so willing to show me anything I did not know or had not seen. Working on the Head Trauma and Spinal Cord Injury floor I had patients for long periods of time it was very rewarding to watch them relearn and grow. What was the most difficult for me was when parents could not let the children go, caring for young children with out brain function was difficult for me.
An autonomous position that required excellent, fast data entry
Associate Electronic Processor (Former Employee), Richmond, VADecember 2, 2013
Pros: personal music while we worked, great co-workers
Cons: stress
This job required a security clearance because it dealt with default student loan documents. It was a production environment that could be stressful. Evaluations were strictly governed with little room for exceptions. The work was very routine. The best part of the job was the permission to use headphones with radios/CD players for music as we worked. Job security was always a concern as they were a new office that was NOT set to remain. Company left area shortly after being hired.
Dietary Aide (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYNovember 15, 2013
Pros: free food and christmas gifts.
Cons: short lunch breaks and over night shift
I learned about being prepared on time. I learned how to use hospital equipment to prepared food. I had the best co-workers and supervisor.
Busy and productive
Dietary Staff (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYSeptember 1, 2013
A typical day at work involved preparing and serving meals to patients. I got to be around a lot of gret people. The hardets part of the job was seeing so many sick people.
Expanding Trauma Center
LPN (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYJune 26, 2013
ECMC is a wonderful trauma center that is expanding. It is very busy and keeps nurses on their toes. There are many things to see and learn here. It was a great experience. Downfall is often staffing, but they try their best to put enough people on the floor.
Ok place to work for low pay
Licensed Practical Nurse - Behavioral Health (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYMarch 14, 2013
Pros: free health insurance
Cons: low pay (lpn's barely make more than housekeepers), work to many weekends, poor management by hr
I had great co-workers on my shift we preformed well as a team. My unit manager was good and very supportive, she gave great insight, and was helpful to new nurse's helping them to develop new skills. Working in Behavioral Health is very challenging as well as very rewarding. The hardest part of the job was working in a system that is broken.
Collection of Federal Student Loans in Default
Representative (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CAFebruary 9, 2013
Pros: bonus if you meet quotas
Cons: no real job security
As soon as you sit at your area, you start calling people to try & get them to pay on there loan in default. They have no sick days & after getting 14 points you can be released. You can get points by show up late to work & from lunch. No reason but being in the hopsital will stop you from getting points. Each month you have to reach the quota or you start with a verbal warning, written & then released no mater what if 3 months in a row you didn't meet quota. You do receive vacation but you better be able to reach quota before or after your return & your quota is not lowered for any reasons after you get past your 90 days. Seen employees who had been there over 7 years get released for points or quota
Nice place to work
Change Manager, Network Operations Center (Current Employee), Rancho Cordova, CANovember 8, 2012
Pros: health centric
Cons: not based in ca
Company vision sustainable past 2025. Company striving to create jobs for the future.
most stressful place I ever worked
Sr. Student Loan Counselor (Former Employee), Oakdale, MNMarch 31, 2012
Management has no clue....they keep there employees stressed and scared...