ECO Employee Reviews

Very interesting company, people there were extremely supportive
Config Analyst (Former Employee), San Jose, CAMarch 29, 2015
Pros: We had lots of great free outings and lunches
Cons: The teram of my project was too short
Very interesting company, people there were extremely supportive. I got to participate on several projects that made me learn more
about real team member.
Enjoyable workplace
Staff (Former Employee), Dallas, TXSeptember 5, 2014
Pros: good work schedule
Work was easy and people were easy to get along with.I learned how to meet a deadline when it was issued.My coworkers were awesome people to be around and work around.The hardest part of my job was working ten hours a night.The most enjoyable part of my job was working in a data center it was always air conditioned.
Great internship experience
Volunteer Grant Writing Assistant (Former Employee), New Yok, NYJuly 28, 2014
I assisted with writing grant proposals for one of the Executive Director of the Chinatown Partnership for the Business Improvement District.
excellent place to work
Laborer/Driver (Former Employee), Rodeo, NMMarch 18, 2014
Pros: i did receive a company health care plan
Cons: a somewhat irregular work schedule
The Chiricahua Desert Museum was a fun and interesting place to work. Most of the duties I performed were done alone, but I occasionally worked with co-workers(helping to build a masonry wall and re-arranging the company warehouse). I was responsible for hauling company trash to the dump. I ran numerous errands;mostly picking up and transporting various building materials. My favorite part of the job was helping to build a new garden on the museum grounds-I was able to use my creativity to make it look nice
fun workplace
Server and Busser (Former Employee), San Diego, CAFebruary 24, 2014
very nice people to work for. the weddings receptions are very nice to experience and you also meet some great people.
National Security Agency Job
Military Section Lead (Current Employee), Aurora, COOctober 14, 2013
An interesting experience where I was able to garner multiple technical skills.
Great management, and flexible schedules.
Extermination Technician (Current Employee), Cave Creek, AZOctober 8, 2013
A typical day at work would begin with loading inventories and chemicals in the morning and ordering invoices into a geographically sensible daily route. I learned many local and federal safety applications for residential/commercial pest control applications. The really only difficult aspect of this position is the outdoor work in the Arizona Heat. Fortunately, with proper equipment, water, and protective wear this job can be done safely in such hot climates. The most enjoyable part of working for this particular company is the personable feeling you get from management. This is especially true because I reported and worked directly under the owner. The owner personally drafted my schedule in order to accommodate my university schedule the whole time I was in college up until graduation day.Great company and staff to work for.
Family owned and operated
Office Clerk (Former Employee), Aumsville, ORApril 25, 2013
Pros: family owned and operated
Cons: no benefits
Typical day at work was pretty much very time consuming. I was normally the only person in the office. My hardest part of the job was preparing payment and payroll checks.
worked with husband
Assisting Manager (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLJanuary 17, 2013
Excellent job, learned a lot, different experiance in manufacturing
Educational
Project Development (Former Employee), South Jordan UTAHAugust 15, 2012
Enjoyed working on a product from inception to completion.