Do you have what it takes to be a part of the fastest growing environmental news service?
We are seeking a candidate who has 3-5 years experience with a proven track record of online advertising sales and an active network of agency relationships. The successful candidate will have a strong, independent work ethic; exceptional presentation and communication skills; and the ability to meet or exceed monthly and quarterly sales goals.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with key partners and new business opportunities
- Manage entire sales process including accounts receivable
- Create custom proposals that meet clients needs
- Develop and implement revenue strategies, including short and long term revenue growth plans
- Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly sales goals
- Minimum 3 years digital sales experience
- A proven track record of sales success working directly with top level corporate decision makers
- Superior interpersonal, oral and written communication and presentation skills
- A high-level ability to strategize with client marketing team to establish best campaigns in reaching target market
- Self-motivated, hard-working, flexible, dynamic and well organized, with an acute attention to detail
- Strong time management skills with an ability to multi-task and prioritize while working in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to thrive in deadline-based and fast-paced environment
- Must be social network savvy and understand the ever-developing world of digital marketing and advertising
- Understanding of SEO and online analytics
- Ability to innovate and respond quickly to the changing online news media marketplace
- Excellent computer skills
A passion for a sustainable planet a must.
Hours: Full-time position
Salary & Benefits: Competitive compensation package