ecoATM

ecoATM Employer Reviews

Fun energetic group of highly motivated and Intelligent individuals all with one common goal.
Information Technology Technical Support (Current Employee), San Diego, CAJuly 29, 2014
A typical day at work entails a day full of troubleshooting computers. I learned that out of every situation there is a positive one. Management is connected somewhat to what's going on with employees. I love my co-workers, they are really a delight to be around.
Start up environment. Fast paced, exciting
Consultant - Financial Analysis (Current Employee), San Diego, CAMay 29, 2014
Great place to work. Great people. Exciting product.

Worked there from almost inception to successful acquisition by parent company. I had the opportunity to be directly involved in building the reporting infrastructure and automating key processes. Learned a great deal working along side the CFO in developing forecasting and budget models.
Amazing Company
Temp angency (Former Employee), sorrento valleySeptember 5, 2012
Pros: flexible, fun
Cons: n/a
Very laidback, very fun, and the people were amazing. The company has a lot of great ideas and the actual eco friendlyness is great.
I really liked working for this company it offered great pay and flexible hours.
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Current Employee), Torrance, CAMay 5, 2012
Pros: the pay
Cons: temporary job
I would clock in my time. Clean the machine and wait for customers to arrive. The hardest part of the job was patience.

About ecoATM

Based in San Diego, Calif., ecoATM (www.ecoatm.com) is the first and only company to create an automated self-serve kiosk system – Read more