ecoATM Employee Reviews in United States

Fun and cool place to work at.
Electronic Processor (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 21, 2016
They provide free snacks and drinks for all employees. They have ping pong table and free dvd's for everyone to enjoy. I love how we can listen to music while working to make the time goes by faster.
Check-In, Bench, Buyer Sort, And Pack All Devices Either It Being A Cell Phone, Tablet, Or An Electronic Device
Electronic Processor (Current Employee) –  Mira Mesa, CAOctober 12, 2015
My Coworkers Are Awesome To Be Around. My Workplace Is Very Informational When it Comes To Learning Something New. I Can Say That They Do Have Very Good Benefits Here.
Laid Back Work Environment
Technical Support Agent I (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 21, 2015
Small Business vibe with the size of a Medium-Size Company. Everyone knows each other. The Management Team actually listens to the opinions of their staff. It has a fun and relaxed environment.
Great place to work!
Tier 3 Technical Support (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 10, 2015
The people at ecoATM bring the best attitudes to work. It is a please to work in such a great environment and atmosphere. There isn't a dull moment which makes the day fly by. You're constantly learning and being challenged.
Pros
Great people, good atmosphere
Cons
Pay is a little low for the skill set required
Great people.
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 5, 2015
ecoATM is a fun and exciting place work. We have ping pong, foosball and free snacks. All the employees are friendly and entertaining.
Lacking Leadership
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  San DiegoJune 27, 2015
No clear goals. Leadership team lacks focus. Too busy wasting resources on pet projects and finger pointing to correct glaring holes in our core competencies.
Pros
Nice people. Great facility.
Cons
Management.
Working at EcoATM
Technical Support Agent I (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 15, 2015
Work is very mellow, learning is very easy but management needs work though. Co-workers are awesome and are very friendly and respectful. The hardest part of the job is moving up. What I enjoy best is working as a team to get things done correctly.
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
Favor ism within the company
Was pressure free place to work.
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 12, 2015
Typical day consisted of for me, testing in house software for functionality running on Windows 7 platform. I ensured that I can complete transactions on kiosk without any abnormal actions or system crashes. Daily updates of new software builds uploaded to test kiosks. Verified new features added to software suite work as designed when integrated into the current build of software. Performed and completed many tasks under strict time deadlines.

I have learned quite a bit such as the many types of testing that is done such as Agile, Smoke, Acceptance, Unit, Black Box testing, etc. I have learned a some things about vision and robotics due to the nature of work ecoATM does. I was introduced to such programs like MTM, TeamForge, GoToMyPC, Axeda, LabView 8.0.
Productive and people are great
Software QA Engineer II (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 13, 2015
Mid size Co.
Biz is growing and very busy

Productive and people are great

Like the fact that I'm involved in all QA aspects of creating TC's from user stories and Agile
Productive and takes care of their employees
Electronic Processor (Current Employee) –  San Diego CaliforniaNovember 10, 2014
I have worked with company for awhile and I have enjoyed working with EcoAtm. I work as an electronic processor it more of an industrial job, we get to check in all inventory that comes in, inspect phones and packed them at the end. It is a fast paced environment with deadlines to meet. My coworkers work in teams to get the jobs done faster.
Pros
free snacks and drinks, safe environment
Cons
just standing on our feet for long hours
Fun energetic group of highly motivated and Intelligent individuals all with one common goal.
Information Technology Technical Support (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 29, 2014
A typical day at work entails a day full of troubleshooting computers. I learned that out of every situation there is a positive one. Management is connected somewhat to what's going on with employees. I love my co-workers, they are really a delight to be around.
Start up environment. Fast paced, exciting
Consultant - Financial Analysis (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 29, 2014
Great place to work. Great people. Exciting product.

Worked there from almost inception to successful acquisition by parent company. I had the opportunity to be directly involved in building the reporting infrastructure and automating key processes. Learned a great deal working along side the CFO in developing forecasting and budget models.
Working at Eco
Electronics Processor (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 9, 2015
Working at Eco is a fun experience, I have great supervisors and i love all of the people in the company the company is still very new but i am excited to see what the future has to offer at Eco atm
I really liked working for this company it offered great pay and flexible hours.
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Current Employee) –  Torrance, CAMay 5, 2012
I would clock in my time. Clean the machine and wait for customers to arrive. The hardest part of the job was patience.
Pros
the pay
Cons
temporary job
Amazing Company
Temp angency (Former Employee) –  sorrento valleySeptember 5, 2012
Very laidback, very fun, and the people were amazing. The company has a lot of great ideas and the actual eco friendlyness is great.
Pros
flexible, fun
Cons
n/a

4.2