ecoATM

ecoATM Employee Reviews

Productive and people are great
Software QA Engineer II (Current Employee), San Diego, CAMay 13, 2015
Mid size Co.
Biz is growing and very busy

Productive and people are great

Like the fact that I'm involved in all QA aspects of creating TC's from user stories and Agile
Working at EcoATM
Technical Support Agent I (Current Employee), San Diego, CAApril 15, 2015
Pros: Free snacks
Cons: Favor ism within the company
Work is very mellow, learning is very easy but management needs work though. Co-workers are awesome and are very friendly and respectful. The hardest part of the job is moving up. What I enjoy best is working as a team to get things done correctly.
Was pressure free place to work.
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee), San Diego, CAFebruary 12, 2015
Typical day consisted of for me, testing in house software for functionality running on Windows 7 platform. I ensured that I can complete transactions on kiosk without any abnormal actions or system crashes. Daily updates of new software builds uploaded to test kiosks. Verified new features added to software suite work as designed when integrated into the current build of software. Performed and completed many tasks under strict time deadlines.

I have learned quite a bit such as the many types of testing that is done such as Agile, Smoke, Acceptance, Unit, Black Box testing, etc. I have learned a some things about vision and robotics due to the nature of work ecoATM does. I was introduced to such programs like MTM, TeamForge, GoToMyPC, Axeda, LabView 8.0.
Working at Eco
Electronics Processor (Current Employee), San Diego, CAJanuary 9, 2015
Working at Eco is a fun experience, I have great supervisors and i love all of the people in the company the company is still very new but i am excited to see what the future has to offer at Eco atm
Productive and takes care of their employees
Electronic Processor (Current Employee), San Diego CaliforniaNovember 10, 2014
Pros: free snacks and drinks, safe environment
Cons: just standing on our feet for long hours
I have worked with company for awhile and I have enjoyed working with EcoAtm. I work as an electronic processor it more of an industrial job, we get to check in all inventory that comes in, inspect phones and packed them at the end. It is a fast paced environment with deadlines to meet. My coworkers work in teams to get the jobs done faster.
Fun energetic group of highly motivated and Intelligent individuals all with one common goal.
Information Technology Technical Support (Current Employee), San Diego, CAJuly 29, 2014
A typical day at work entails a day full of troubleshooting computers. I learned that out of every situation there is a positive one. Management is connected somewhat to what's going on with employees. I love my co-workers, they are really a delight to be around.
Start up environment. Fast paced, exciting
Consultant - Financial Analysis (Current Employee), San Diego, CAMay 29, 2014
Great place to work. Great people. Exciting product.

Worked there from almost inception to successful acquisition by parent company. I had the opportunity to be directly involved in building the reporting infrastructure and automating key processes. Learned a great deal working along side the CFO in developing forecasting and budget models.
Amazing Company
Temp angency (Former Employee), sorrento valleySeptember 5, 2012
Pros: flexible, fun
Cons: n/a
Very laidback, very fun, and the people were amazing. The company has a lot of great ideas and the actual eco friendlyness is great.
I really liked working for this company it offered great pay and flexible hours.
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Current Employee), Torrance, CAMay 5, 2012
Pros: the pay
Cons: temporary job
I would clock in my time. Clean the machine and wait for customers to arrive. The hardest part of the job was patience.

About ecoATM

Based in San Diego, Calif., ecoATM (www.ecoatm.com) is the first and only company to create an automated self-serve kiosk system – Read more