As one of the leading real estate investment companies in the nation, our vision is to rejuvenate communities by creating local investor networks to buy, renovate, and resell properties as affordable housing. By matching appropriate buyers, homes and financing structures, we help our clients buy and improve properties that otherwise would sit vacant, creating turnkey real estate investments for local investors. Our model creates local jobs and improves property values.
- Originates mortgage loans with assigned accounts.
- Develop referral relationships with sources in order to proactively solicit business and conduct sales-related activities.
- Counsels customers, takes applications, and submits loan applications to processing for approval.
- Remains front line contact with customers and realtors to ensure that documents required for processing and closing are secured in a timely manner.
- Outside Loan Originators (LOs) are limited to 200 accounts (or less if dictated by the Sales Management (SM) team). Virtual LOs (inside LOs) are limited to 500 accounts (or less if dictated by the SM).
- Loan Originators are required to make a sales call to each account on their list every quarter.
- All sales calls, meeting and presentations must be recorded monthly in DIGS (internal proprietary database).
- External Loan Originators should establish a Money Run consisting of no less than 25 and no more than 50 of the LO’s accounts with the greatest opportunity.
- A minimum of two blast emails, sent via Outlook, are to be sent each month by each Loan Originator.
- Loan Originators are expected to give a minimum of two group presentations per month.
- Exhibit strong initiative and attention to detail and possess the ability to handle multiple tasks effectively.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum two years of mortgage loan origination/sales experience
- Ability to travel in local market.
- Loan Originators are expected to complete a training class(es) held periodically by a Sales Management (SM) and pass a comprehensive exam by correctly answering 80% or more of the test question total
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Thorough knowledge of pricing and underwriting requirements of various mortgage insurance companies
- Working knowledge of underwriting requirements for FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, VA, local bonding programs, and private investors
- Familiar with local, state and national laws (e. g. zoning ordinances, Truth-in Lending, RESPA, energy audit requirements, etc )
- Strong sales ability
- Ability to analyze financial information
- Attention to detail / Accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of PC and spreadsheet skills
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
VFS Team Leader
Chief Operating Officer
Indeed - 14 months ago
Best Foreclosure Deals. No Hassles. Proven Results.
Econohomes is your source for the best deals on foreclosed properties (REOs)...