eCornell, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cornell University, is an award winning, online learning company, delivering courses to students in more than 200 countries with 40% annual enrollment growth.
* 2012 'Top 20 Leadership Training Companies'
* 2009-2012 'Best Leadership Development Program' by Readers of eLearning Magazine
* 2012 'Customer Service Team of the Year' by American Business Awards
* 2012 'Top 500 Privately-Held Businesses' by Diversity Business
* 2011 Tech 200 List of Fastest Growing Technology Companies
* 2011 'Best Software-as-a-Service Learning Management System' by E-Learning! magazine
Our innovative approach to delivering Cornell University course content in an online socially networked environment is used by several of the world's largest corporations. Our vision is to be the best provider of online learning experiences that empower individuals to innovate in their career, company, or community. We will accomplish that by building active online communities, enabling dynamic course content, and streamlining course creation by faculty authors. This is a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company that values and rewards the accomplishment of personal, team, and company goals.
eCornell is an affirmation action/equal opportunity employer. – less