EcoWater Systems is proud to be internationally recognized as the leader in the design and manufacture of water conditioning equipment. EcoWater Systems is the largest manufacturer of residential water softening and water treatment equipment in the world. We currently have an excellent opportunity for a 2nd shift and a 3rd shift Manufacturing Supervisor who wants to be part of a highly successful and respected organization.
Manufacturing Supervisors are responsible for the timely production of quality goods and components, maintaining a safe work environment, training, communications, scheduling, and compliance of quality initiatives. This position is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day management of production employees.
Key duties include:
· Create daily rotations for employee placement, delegating responsibility based on employee grade level, seniority and preference.
· Measure and inspect quality of product being produced, utilizing Ecowater standard operating procedures. (Bill of Material, print key dimensions, and properly calibrated measuring device gauges, calipers, micrometers, etc.).
· Manage mold changes/schedules to ensure delivery dates are met and our internal customers are receiving the product they need to ensure continued success.
· Attend daily production meetings to communicate potential issues and discuss current schedule.
· Coordinate production startups, shutdowns, and changeovers.
· Ensures that employees comply with plant safety and housekeeping programs, and meet safety objectives.
· Keep employees up to date on new or changing policies and procedures via weekly informational meetings.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to lead effectively in a results oriented environment. Blow Mold and Injection Mold experience is desired. A bachelor's or technical degree and/or 3 to 5 years supervisory experience is required.
Exposure to ISO certification/quality initiatives is preferred.
We offer an excellent compensation package and a challenging and rewarding opportunity with a leading, innovative, and successful organization. Interested candidates may send resumes with salary requirements.
For more information on Ecowater Systems feel free to visit our website at www.ecowater.com
EcoWater Systems LLC
Attn: Human Resources
1890 Woodlane Dr.
Woodbury, MN 55125
Equal Opportunity Employer