Organized and geared towards student goals. As an instructor was allowed to input focus on Curriculum and Instruction
Medical Insurance Billing and Coding Instructor (Former Employee) – Raleigh, NC – September 19, 2016
Organized and geared towards student goals. As an instructor was allowed to input focus on Curriculum and Instruction to include:
• Participating in the curriculum development and monitoring process.
• Making recommendations for additions to, or upgrading of, curriculum, course materials, equipment, and
• Recommending library/resource center acquisitions; assists the Librarian in culling the library collection.
• Sharing course materials and insights with other faculty members.
• Participating in Advisory Board meetings.
• Keeping up-to-date and in contact with local employers regarding appropriateness of course/program content.
Lack of Instructor Involvement in curriculum