ECRM Employee Reviews in United States

Good entry level experience job
Ad Comparisons Specialist (Current Employee) –  Solon, OHMay 6, 2015
Do projects on the computer. Learn a lot about paper advertisements. Management is great. Co-workers are great as well. Hardest part is being in front of a computer screen for so long. Most enjoyable part is having the weekends off.
Pros
Benefits including 16 days PTO a year.
Cons
Advancement is not impossible but it seems like a lot of people get stuck.
A Great Place to Start Your Career
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Solon, OHMarch 25, 2015
Starting my career at ECRM as an Account Manager has allowed me to develop my skills as a marketer, sales person, and as a confident and concise communicator. Beyond that, I have built a network with hundreds of manufacturers and retailers within the consumer packaged goods industry.

The company has a group of smart, energetic, young professionals who are all very enthusiastic team players. Being that we are required to travel to events around 10-20% of the year, I have spent personal time with just about everyone in my department and have had only positive, fun experiences.

Management is very involved and concerned with every employee's opinion. This is the type of company where ideas that are brought up in weekly meetings become reality just months down the line. Since I started at ECRM, so many things have changed for the better and they continue to develop and refine our process every day. Although there are over 200+ people that work for the company, it still has a start-up feel to it.

The workplace is also very laid back with a casual dress code and flexible hours with the ability to work from home if needed.

The work load is very seasonal being that most retailers conduct their planning in the 1st and 3rd quarters so it can be a bit overwhelming during those times while pretty light during the 4th quarter especially.

Working with a large number of manufacturers at different places in their company life cycle has been an interesting experience to witness as they all have one common goal: to grow their business.

The most enjoyable and the most difficult
  more... part of my job is working with new, energetic, innovative start-up companies who want to be on top of the world, but don't quite know how to get there. Helping these companies to succeed at our events and later seeing their products on store shelves is definitely the most rewarding part of this job.

It feels great to follow a product from conception to retail and know you played a major part in that process.
Relaxed and fun office environment
Ad Comparisons Team Lead/Trainer (Current Employee) –  Solon, OHFebruary 21, 2015
ECRM is a really good place to work. The management is fairly flexible and work is mostly set at your own pace with a little bit of teamwork involved at the end of the week. The office environment is relaxed - relaxed dress code, everyone gets along with everyone else, decorating your cubicle is a sport and the only customer service is internal. No pressure, lots of chances to learn new skills.
Pros
free meals at holidays, flexible work hours, lots of potential for overtime.
Mid sized company is easy to access from Rt 271
Senior Product Library Specialist (Current Employee) –  Solon, OHSeptember 22, 2014
Typical day is taking care of a client's data bin every morning.
Next check the data bin to see what jobs need to be worked for upcoming Marketing events.
Have learned more Excel techniques since working here, since I was self taught. All our jobs are mostly using Excel. Also use Photoshop to resize images for the data that is entered.

Management is reasonable regarding sicknesses, and family emergencies.

Co-workers support each other with projects.

Hardest part of the job are the biggest events that require working from home on our tablets that can keep us working over 10hr shifts past midnight. Longer if the event is on the west coast.

Enjoyable part of the job are nice co-workers, occasional free samples, and rare lunches.
Pros
great health plan; paid holidays; understanding supervisors
Cons
cold temps due to warehouse converted to cubical farm
expect a lot of work for little pay
ad comparison (Current Employee) –  Solon, OHSeptember 18, 2014
they expect you to work a lot of overtime but don't expect them to give you any pay raises expect 1 time a year. plus management has their favorite people and if you aren't one of their favorites then they will make your life not so fun
Pros
vacation time
Cons
pay, management favorism
Working my way through school.
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Solon, OHJanuary 29, 2014
Loved the job. Worked my way though school on federal work study.
this company was a great place to work, and has always cared about it employees
Assembler/Engineering Technician (Former Employee) –  Tewksbury, MASeptember 1, 2012
worked on field related customer problems with existing products
learned how to create new parts for product enhancements
engineering technicians were all supportive of each otherhardest part of the job was coming up with effective and practical solutions to problems.
Most enjoyable part of the work, was creating effective and well received changes to products, and solutions to problems.
Pros
profit sharing
Cons
n/a
Review
Web Designer (Former Employee) –  Solon, OHJuly 24, 2012
The best part about this job was how understanding they were of things happening in your ever day lives. Some of the management were good people while others were not. I created throw away material such as flyers for shows, etc.