ECS Case Employee Reviews

Outstanding environment for an entry level employee to receive hands on and in depth experience.
SALES REPRESENTATIVE/ACCOUNT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Grants Pass, ORJuly 21, 2016
A typical day in the life of an ECS Case Sales Account Manager is not so typical of a Sales Account Manager. ECS empowers their Account Managers to take charge of a program and encourages them to think and act outside the box, no pun intended. We regularly take on procurement, contract negotiations, new business development, marketing, and more.

Working with ECS has sharpened my ability to work in a team environment, and build meaningful long-term relationship with both internal and external customers. They have also taught me how to navigate the world of B2B, B2C, E-Commerce, and D.o.D sales. I've gained a great knowledge of customer resource/relationship management, via the training I received with SaleForce.

There is the typical interdepartmental challenges, however, due to ESC's ability to hire individuals with outstanding interpersonal communication skills these challenges are easily overcome. Overall, working with the employees of ECS is quite enjoyable.

For me, the hardest part of the job was keeping up with the government regulations.

The most enjoyable part of the job was being afforded the opportunity to make so many connections and meet many different types of people from many different walks of life.
Pros
Great place to gain experience that can be applied in future career opportunities, ECS Offers outstanding healthcare benefits as well.
Cons
Not having the ability to make customer visits as often as desired.
Family owned
Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Grants Pass, ORMarch 4, 2015
ECS has many great qualities. The underlying culture is a bit toxic however. It is not an environment that is willing to discuss facts, but one that jumps to conclusions quite rapidly. If you have the stamina, or if you can be silent and tote the party line, this is a great company to work for.
Stretch your every capability. If you can do it you WILL.
TSC Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Grants Pass, ORMay 9, 2012
Get in at 7am. Check work load. Check status on all other jobs. Design, draft, meetings, lunch if you can. Home by 4:30 -5 pm

I learned everyting that I am good at and just how far I can get with my current base of knowlege.

Management is a little underpowered, and lacks the ability to wield enough power to get much accomplished.

Everyone strives their hardest to do the verry best job they can with the information they are given.

Work place politics. All the things management does not want you to know for fear you might not be thrilled at their decition. Nepitism. HR works hard to ensure the Company gets a good deal first,

I love the ability and vercitility of the company to really make you work out side of the box! The stress the "looking at the problem differently" apporach.
Pros
ability to problem solve and create
Cons
poor dental, poor school compensation plan, short lunch, poor hr department, micromanageing.
A good place to begin a career.
drafter (Former Employee) –  product management.November 14, 2011
One of the best jobs I ever had. Trained me in Solidworks and various other programs.
Pros
heath insurance, friendly staff.
Cons
unfair punishment, croneism, slow pay advancement

Want to know more about ECS Case?

Ask a question