ECS Limited Employee Reviews in United States

Expect the world for little compensation
Technician (Current Employee) –  MarylandJuly 13, 2016
Lack of knowledgable senior management; micromanagement of the most menial tasks; do not value their employees; turn over is ridiculous because they do not want to compensate or care about their employees; laptops given in the field are so out of date that they stop working; horrible training
Pros
Great co-workers
Cons
Uneducated & out of touch senior management, raises/bonuses few & far between, no advancement
worse job I have ever had
Field Technician I (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 26, 2016
little training with horrible pay an no room for advancement. they will use you and lie to your face. job turnover rate is impressively high and office culture is non existent.
Pros
independent work
Cons
no training, horrible scheduling
Company well ahead of others in supporting change
PMO Manager (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAApril 15, 2016
Coming from multiple decades working for a wide range of companies, ECS is offering a unique challenge and opportunity that I've not see before. In short, management supports thoughtful, supported change like no other I've worked for before. We learn from our mistakes and grow.

I'm excited to be a part of a dynamic team in the support of the broader organization as it grows.
Pros
Technology, Benefits
Cons
None so far
Fubar!
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAFebruary 23, 2016
Corporate offices are a joke. no personalities, no communication. Only two people at that office are civil and kind. bully mentality. hated every minute i was there.
Pros
Cons
No career advancement and a bunch of bullies
Do not work here
ECS EMPLOYEE (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 2, 2016
The revolving door of high, very high overhead! The company is very bad at being honest. I wouldnt trust them. Bad work environement
Pros
unprofessional
Cons
unprofessional
Stressful
Field Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 18, 2015
stressful, revolving door of employees,
not a lot of support from corporate,
interested in squeezing their employees dry
Pros
can't think of any
Cons
high stress
Productive workplace with many interesting opportunities
Archaeological Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAOctober 19, 2015
Smaller company than my current job, really helped me grow as a professional. Presented opportunities to work on several interesting jobs in a variety of locations. Mixture of physical labor and lab work. Very supportive boss.
Pros
Interesting work
Cons
Lack of benefits, pay
Great entry level position
Engineering Field Technician (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 14, 2014
The hardest part of the job is managing your time. There is no set schedule and things change on the fly.
Pros
good experience, great benefits
Ecs
Field Technician (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCOctober 1, 2014
It was a temporary position that enabled me to provide for my family during a tough time.
A decent learning place...
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VASeptember 9, 2014
however, opportunities for advancement are very hard to come by. Management can definitely change their policies and work on professionalism
Construction field exposure
Civil Engineering Field Technician-Co-op (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAJuly 9, 2014
You have the opportunity to meet many professional in the construction industry. The only problem is that you are left alone as a co-op student with usually no final co-op review.
Pros
great exposure on multiple projects
Cons
co-op engineering student are left on their own as regular full time technician
Cultural, fair, and great compensation and internship
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VANovember 18, 2013
ECS was a diverse company that offered very fair employment. The compensation was great giving more working hours than any other internship in the area. As an intern I received excellent hands on experience that has helped tremendously with my academics and future career.
Pros
compensation, culture, academic experience
Cons
labor intensive
Ecs
Materials Engineering Assistant (Former Employee) –  Richmond , VirginiaApril 30, 2013
I would arrive at work, be presented with my daily task. Log in materials in the computer, beging testing& removing or disposing of materials. Somedays onsite work was required, for testing. Materials was escorted to & from sites, and returned back to lab for further testing.. I learned a great deal about lab work & procedures. The value of certain test & importance of concrete material. Management was great in keeping a good atmosphere& wanted the best for the workers. Great group of people to work with. The hardest part of the job was leaving it. The most enjoyable part was the new experience each day & knowledge that I gained..
Pros
everything about the company is great.
Cons
n/a