ECS Tuning Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
entirely awful
Recieving Associate (Former Employee) –  OhioMarch 20, 2017
if you would like to work in an environment in which your opinion is taken into account. Keep looking. On several occasions you will get pulled from your job duties to do other employees jobs. As this happens you will be reprimanded for not accomplishing your own job duties. Your supervisors will preach to you about advancement, however the harder you work, the more chance you have of staying in the exact same perpetual circle in which you started out in.
Pros
Decent benefits
Cons
Horrifying supervisors, poor compensation and poorly ran operation
Stay away/Keep looking
Receiving Associate (Former Employee) –  Wadsworth, OHMarch 15, 2017
I could get into all the bad business practices that ECS holds (one being that they order some Volkswagon parts from VW Mexico for cheap and sell them as "VW America" for more after instructing employees to put barcodes over the "Made in Mexico" stickers to hide from customers, with management hushing anyone that asks or calls it out), BUT rather than spend all day doing so, I'll simply state that if you have any self respect or are not hurting for an income (which was my case), keep looking elsewhere and do not welcome the abyss that will become your "professional" career by working for ECS.

They will bait you with "advancement" but in reality that means "stay here long enough and the revolving door of employees quitting might open another terrible job that somebody else didn't want anymore." If you do apply for advancement, do not think that your credentials, work ethic, intelligence i.e. college degree vs high school diploma, or any other factor other than "are you a yes-man" will award you the position. You are shamed for expecting to leave at your end-time, and expected to work overtime at your supervisor/manager's daily discretion. Many of the temporary workers brought in from hiring agencies leave and do not return from their lunch breaks on their first day--it is that much a joke.

The greatest thing/memory about this job was finally quitting it.
Pros
Had decent health care coverage, but not the greatest. Job was somewhat close to home. Best thing about the job was quitting it.
Cons
Everything else, I use this company as a litmus test for how much more I enjoy my life since leaving it.
Worse place I have worked.
Product Photographer (Former Employee) –  Wadsworth, OHMarch 13, 2017
Unnecessary treatment of employees and lack of pay caused me to have to leave this place. It is a shame because most of the people i worked with were quite nice.
Pros
Close to where i was living; Amazing co-workers.
Cons
Everything else
No room for advancement
Stocking and inventory specialist (Current Employee) –  Wadsworth, OHFebruary 22, 2017
Great place to start off if you need warehouse experience, but the management will make you want to leave. Warehouse is poorly ran and any ideas or concerns are thrown out the window. Constantly breaking things that are working well within the warehouse and how things are done, while never fixing what needs to be fixed to make the job run more smoothly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ECS Tuning. Our community is ready to answer.

1.2