ECS Employee Reviews

Excellent Company
Administrative Assistant/Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 16, 2017
There was multiple invoices that had to be matched for companies, the shop manager was extremely helpful and great to work with. The workers were great, it was like a family working there.
must handle stress
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Port Washington, NYNovember 9, 2017
very fast pace & crazy hours. This is a Second Generation Company but like any company ...you get out what you put in . In Existence now over 35 years & it's no place for slouches./ You have to know your trade & "Get it Done Right" . Nobody stops you from a break ... but if that's all you can contribute , Taco Bell is hiring !
general warehouse work
Warehouse Worker/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYNovember 1, 2017
great place to work very freindly management and staff only negative is poor benefits and pratically no chance of job advancement also the facility is in poor conditions.
Pros
great work enviroment
Cons
poor benefits and pay
poor managment
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLOctober 11, 2017
Was placed in a maitenance contract so the appointed supervisor was sneaky without cause, more worried about being in control than getting things done the correct way, and dishonest to the customer. Needs managment training. Also had inadequate staffing
Pros
bought lunch frequently
Cons
expected us to work 8.5 hrs a day and claim 8. No scheduled breaks
Wonderful place to work
Customer Support Specialist III (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 3, 2017
It has a Secure work environment and co workers with a purpose to perform their tasks with Excellence. FBI has a Location on the 3rd floor. The Postal Inspection Service is on the fourth floor
Pros
great work environment
Cons
Benefits not adequate
ECS was a great place to work for
Roto Trim and Assamble (Former Employee) –  Grants Pass, ORSeptember 20, 2017
My typical day at ECS was assembly the parts, trimming and repair. I would also insert gaskets, glued in foam pads and did water checks on the parts before shipping. Management was really great to work with they would listen and understand situations that would come up. ECS was the first factory that I worked for that actually had AC and air control in the manual labor part of the building which was really nice on hot days. Quite honestly I really don't have anything bad to say about that place
A real world learning experience
Project Manager (intern) (Current Employee) –  Grand Forks, NDSeptember 18, 2017
to plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the specific project.work closely with upper management to make sure that the scope and direction of each project are on schedule, as well as other departments for support. A fulfilling experience in Electrical Engineering as well as Automation. Speaking to all the talented individuals making this environment of chemical processing and multi-faceted manufacturing.
Pros
Great knowledge base. a continuous learning experience
Cons
never knowing enough on any one subject
Stress ful place to work
Medical Records Tech (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 28, 2017
I would show up at the providers office to scan patients file in our scanner and half the time they wasn't ready or I would have to come back some other time and I never got paid for the miles.
The hardest part of that drive was traveling all over for no pay
I enjoyed the job because it was at my own pace when the offices wanted me there.
Pros
no pros
Cons
everything
An open relaxed environment
Vocational Provider (Current Employee) –  Flagstaff, AZAugust 23, 2017
A typical day is spent working with various personally scheduled clients, helping them achieve whatever goals they have set for themselves. Clients go through an intake process and then they are matched with a provider to help find jobs, learn skills, develop themselves.
Its a productive workplace but very demanding
Stocker (Current Employee) –  Wadsworth, OHAugust 17, 2017
ECS Tuning is an adequate place of employment, The job is easy enough. The hardest part is timing and finishing the job after a rush. I enjoy the people the most but i liked the solidarity but also working with my team mates while finishing the days stock.
Pros
Paid Breaks, Overtime, Listen to Music
Cons
Job security, Required Staying daily.
Nice workplace and easy work
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Stoneville, MSAugust 7, 2017
Nice environment and positive workers. Work is easy and quick to learn. Transportation provided by employer. Quick and simple things to do such as cleaning rooms and emptying trash and supplies are easy ti put on shelves.
Civil engineer (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXAugust 5, 2017
I have work independently as well as, in a team. I have learned team work and diversity culture. Co worker are very friendly Management team has open door policy.
Lots of potential for them
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Puyallup, WAJuly 15, 2017
They are a fantastic company with absolutely terrible communication skills. The CEO has absolutely know idea whats going on and doesn't take his employees opinions into consideration. Other than the communication problems, I really enjoyed working there.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
No communication at all
contract job
Diesel Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Fort Gillem, GAMay 30, 2017
I worked for this company for two years and at the end of each year we laid off for a month at a time for contract renegotiating with the government. I had to find something more stable.
Heavy mobile equipment repairer (Former Employee) –  Ayer, MAMay 24, 2017
Good people work their, everyone lends a helping hand. They send you to schools to further your carer. Management is very helpful and lookout for the workers well being.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Have to be in Military to work their
Fun work staff
Engineer Technician (Current Employee) –  Asheville, NCMay 6, 2017
-Long hours
-Great Benefits
-Great Training program
-Good Co-workers
-Management is easy to communicate with
-Sometimes odd work hours
-Compensation is ok
Bad
Wire Runner (Former Employee) –  La Habra, CAMay 5, 2017
This job was bad, the pay was eh for where it was located, but other than that I have nothing else to say, an that I'm just typing random stuff to reach the minimum
Pros
The Beautiful Women
Cons
Boss, Hrs, paid when he wanted too
negative environment
Quality Assurance Manager (Former Employee) –  Paradise Valley, AZFebruary 28, 2017
Working here was a very negative experiance. There was little to no room for growth within the company and overall just seemed a very negative company to be associated with.
Pros
parking covered and great benefits
Cons
short breaks and excessive hours
Its work
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 4, 2017
The physical part of the work is not too bad, generally lots of down time between exertion. Management is lacking. Vehicles not provided, if you dont have a truck your care will suffer for it.
oky
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 31, 2017
Was very well organized. Had good management and great leaders. Hours were perfect. was not a stressful environment. Was comfortable at my work location and the people around me.