ECS Employee Reviews

Ecs
Scheduler Special Projects (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 22, 2016
It was a good company to be with. They were very when needed. They always made sure you had help if need. They were an upbeat place of employment. They catered lunch once a month.
Productive and fun to meet different people.
Medical Records Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 17, 2016
My typical work day was interesting and full of adventure. I work independently at various medical facilities. The hardest part of the job, is when the facility contact did not have the charts pulled for me to scan.
management very disorganized with assignments, no followup to make sure office is where it's supposed to be,way too much travel and not enough compens
Medical Records Retrieval Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 1, 2016
not enough compensation for the miles driven everyday. Must drive 80 miles a day before any compensation. Management very disorganized. No phone coverage if problems arise at jobsite. Need more LOCAL phone coverage. Too many problems to list.
Could Be Better
Service Desk Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington City, DCSeptember 20, 2016
Great coworkers
I stayed as long as I have at this job not because of ECS but because of who I worked with. We worked well as a team and enjoyed working together.
Recording Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CASeptember 19, 2016
Great place to work, there was advancement and the management was excellent. great training opportunities with in the company. work atmosphere was very business
was hired for an appointment setter for local calls for merchant processing solutions outbound calls for outside sales staff.then transferred to sales
Appointment Setter (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COSeptember 12, 2016
no micro management involved.my positions geared on production for the most part.the pay wasn't good.it was hard to sales mostly because product was expensive.
It was a nice learning environment
Senior Representative (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZSeptember 2, 2016
I had a lot of fun working here, it was really hard for me to decide to leave. I was unfortunately not making enough money and I was forced to look for a better paying career.
Pros
Amazing people to work with
Cons
The money was enough for me
the job
Technician (Former Employee) –  VirginiaAugust 15, 2016
on a typical day it was a lot of waiting and a lot of driving around with bursts of hard work. there is practically no room for advancement from within the job unless you are going to school
Working at ECS
Telemarketing/ Call Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 2, 2016
Get there by 6:30am got five minutes to make your first phone call. We had two fifteen minutes breaks and a thirty minute lunch.
On the phone all day from 6:30am to 4:00pm.
l learned how to use a computer. Talk to consumer's politely.
Management was Good I had no problems.
My work environment was great. Great people.
Dealing with the person on the other side of the phone because they sometimes were rude.
The end of the day.
Pros
breaks, people, nice pay
Cons
short lunchs
Lies to get you in the door
Staff Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAApril 5, 2016
They lied to me in the interview about what exactly I would be doing. Now I am stuck in a department that I hate and keep seeing them hire new people into positions that I wanted.
Cons
management sucks
horrible place to work at
Outbound SOPAF Agent (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 18, 2016
this place spends more time firing people than they do hiring. brown nosing will get you a lot farther than hard work will. all management does is talk bad about their employees. they talk down to you because they think you're stupid and I've had supervisors tell me they thought the people they hired are idiots.
Pros
no pros to this place unless your brown nosing
On my own timeline
Principle Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 16, 2016
very rewarding in serving others. I work on my own timeline and offer life coaching as well as consulting services to small business during growth phases.
good pay and great ethics
Medical Records Technician (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXMarch 16, 2016
I loved this job just that I wish they offered full time employment. I would hate the fact that fora few weeks no work then work all of a sudden would pop up and it was very crazy for my bills require a steady kind of employment.
Great Place
Medical Records Clerk (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MO, Phoenix, AZFebruary 24, 2016
Great place to work. Make sure you take all the classes and have the availability. I didn't realize that I would be off for several months between projects. If I had better vehicle I would travel more.
i love it
Field Technician (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MDFebruary 23, 2016
I love my job, I test concrete, soil compaction, and read measurements for foundations. My co-workers and work place is very professional and everyone gets along.
Pros
having to manage your time.
Cons
none i love it, just have to move up.
child-friendly place to work
Lead Group Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 27, 2016
working with the staff was like being around family. We worked closely with the children and gave them our best emotional support when and how ever they needed us. Walking into work getting the children ready for the day, preparing each one for snack and homework assistance. wasnt a simple task but as I prepared classroom management techniques that work best for my group we had a better turn out. teaching the children new games activities,the arts,and lifeskills to be sure they would be ready for anything and healthy.
I love that each day was different and that we had a chance to be whatever piece that child mayhave been missing in their life to make a difference.
EXCELLENT workplace to see Battle Buddies
Maintenance Administrative Supply Technician (Former Employee) –  Jolon, CAJanuary 21, 2016
Start day with meeting on any changes and or priorities. Never a dull day on work duties. Communication from management and co-workers are essential. Not enough transportation for supply department. Ordering all parts associated with an OPEN Work Order.
Pros
Working for AMERICAS finest ARMY
Cons
No covered parking
A fun field of work.
Medical Records Field Technician (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZDecember 11, 2015
ECS was a enjoyable job for me. I loved being able to move around different medical practices to complete assignments. I was able to learn many EMR programs. My supervisor was very helpful and friendly. The only negative part was that this was only a temporary position but compensation was great.
lousy employer work ethics
rep (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 5, 2015
This is a horrible place to work people in charge talk and look down on the employees 99% are thru a temp agency Remx or Manpower who tell you the job is 40 hours a week you are lucky to get 40 hours a month the black employees are treated like dirt the team leaders lack work ethics the on site Reps from Remx and Manpower do not represent the temp staff they represent Ecs you are black balled by anyone from the company just on their word if you have an opinion you better keep it to yourself otherwise you are banned as a trouble maker.. They just fired the entire QA day shift stating that their other building has people doing QA so they were no longer needed this was done without any notice not even Remx or Manpower told the employees it was bam at the end of the day's shift they were told you are no longer needed.. What a horrible place..What horrible heartless people
Pros
Cons
nightmare
n/a
n/a (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 14, 2015
I enjoyed working for this company, I was able to build my skills in learning new areas of work, The company had many different jobs available and always had open communication.