ECUMEN Employee Review

Horrible place to work
Resident assistant (Current Employee) –  St. PeterJanuary 27, 2014
This company does not care about their employees or the residents. They cannot keep employees and do not respect your time off. I never received a break during my 8-12 hour shifts. Complaints to our RN go nowhere, complaints to HR go nowhere. Now quitting they are threatening to not give me my paid time off paid out. Would not recommend to anyone to work here.
Pros
Cons

Other ECUMEN Employee Reviews

Cut throat and cliquey
Nurse (Former Employee) –  MinnesotaFebruary 11, 2018
Management is cut throat and cliquey at Ecumen. Management sits in their offices and discuss their personal lives and put workers down who do not want to participate in this kind of behavior.
Their onboarding process is horrible....management is supposed to host newhires in the buildings, but it is very obvious that the members of management do not want to be there.

My facility was a very hostile work environment.
Pros
Friendly residents
Cons
Short staffed, constant look over shoulder
work
Resident Assistant (Former Employee) –  Litchfield, MNJanuary 30, 2018
great place to work but there is lots of drama and you will always get stuck working over time or have to stay longer is the next shift doesn't she up.
Official response from ECUMEN
February 7, 2018

Thank you for your review. We recognize the demands of working in senior housing and we are grateful for the dedication of our staff in ensuring our residents receive the best care and making Ecumen communities great places to live. Your comments have been shared with Ecumen leadership.