ECUMEN Employee Review

At one time pathstone was a good place to work, when new management took over the resident are not being cared for as they should.
Resident Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mankato, MNJanuary 31, 2013
A typical day starts out with a review of the mornings work with those emplyees, and anything new for the residents from the LPN on duty. The management doesn't seem to care for the resident as they should, only looking for the money the extra services would make the company. As for my co-workers they are all very good at what they do but one who wants to run everything, makes fun of my abilitys, When we have have staff meetings the emloyees are not allowed to voice concerns or opions. The most enjoyable part of my job are the residents. I try to treat them as real people not as a means to make money for the company.
Pros
facility is close to my home, less driving.
Cons
insurance is very expensive.

Other ECUMEN Employee Reviews

Cut throat and cliquey
Nurse (Former Employee) –  MinnesotaFebruary 11, 2018
Management is cut throat and cliquey at Ecumen. Management sits in their offices and discuss their personal lives and put workers down who do not want to participate in this kind of behavior.
Their onboarding process is horrible....management is supposed to host newhires in the buildings, but it is very obvious that the members of management do not want to be there.

My facility was a very hostile work environment.
Pros
Friendly residents
Cons
Short staffed, constant look over shoulder
work
Resident Assistant (Former Employee) –  Litchfield, MNJanuary 30, 2018
great place to work but there is lots of drama and you will always get stuck working over time or have to stay longer is the next shift doesn't she up.
Official response from ECUMEN
February 7, 2018

Thank you for your review. We recognize the demands of working in senior housing and we are grateful for the dedication of our staff in ensuring our residents receive the best care and making Ecumen communities great places to live. Your comments have been shared with Ecumen leadership.