Ed Morse Honda Employee Reviews

Extreme hours....Small return
Senior Sales Consultant / Used Car Manager (Former Employee) –  Riviera Beach, FLMay 23, 2013
The management style at this location had developed in to the "manage by threat" system that we all know does not work in the long term.
Pros
co. was a fantastic place to work for a while
Cons
towards the end, the time investment way outweighed the rewards
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Riviera Beach, FLJune 22, 2013
Management and co-workers were helpful. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people I met. Greeted customers, directed calls and callers to the proper departments, processed sales transactions. Loved the environment.
good place to work
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Riviera Beach, FLJuly 23, 2014
The day would start of checking tools, talking to the other guys beside you, get a cup of coffee to start the day. Then up goes the service doors for business, cars with problems and customers to let you know of them, complaints of how the car drives or just how the Technician who worked on their car did. I learn a great deal from this job and not all jobs are "jobs" per say If it's for you, it's ok to make a career out of what is learned and what you enjoy, The management team was friendly and caring always take good care of their customers, employees on the other hand it's just business. hardest part of the day would be rush hour or sometimes lunch time when customer comes in on their break for a quick oil change, or working on a car trying to find out what is wrong with it at times. best part of the job is to see the customer smile knowing that we finish the job on time and very good, also the ability to work on our own cars in our free time.
Pros
work on our cars, great health care, great customers, good people to work with.
Cons
bad sheduling, sometimes bad co-workers
Great Dealership
Fixed Operations Director (Former Employee) –  Riviera Beach, FLSeptember 26, 2014
Very good culture at this dealership as well as customer and employee satisfaction when I was employed there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ed Morse Honda. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4