Edaptive Systems

Edaptive Systems Employer Reviews

Overworked, unreasonable expectations, no work-life balance
Business (Former Employee), Owings Mills, MDMarch 6, 2014
Pros: free meal once a month.
Cons: overworked colleagues, managers lacking leadership ability, long hours w/lackluster pay.
Edaptive Systems is a growing company that is still run like a ma and pop shop. Management does not lead, and they stretch thin the employees that work there. If you accept a position there, plan to work like a dog because they have managers there that work their people to death while neglecting processes. Turnover will be great in 2014.
Great workplace where the meet knowledgeable people in the same field
IT Business Analyst (Current Employee), Owings Mills, MDNovember 24, 2013
Edaptive is a great company with a a good work life balance. A large body of people in the same field from different background and experience.
Love this place!
Undeclared (Current Employee), Owings Mills, MDJanuary 29, 2013
Pros: incredible leadership, flexible work schedule, above average pto plan, covered & free parking, a gym in the building, free soda & oj, metro accessible
Cons: the expectations are high, only hard workers need apply
I've worked at Edaptive for 2-and-a-half years and started as the 72nd employee at the company. There are now 230+, so the company has tripled in just that short time! If you've never been a part of a company that's winning like this, the opportunities are incredible. Add to that the fact that it's in healthcare technology, one of the hottest industries – more... out there, and it's a career-defining move to join us.

Above all that is the guy in the corner office and the people he chooses to surround himself with. I've seen him make decisions time and again in the best interest of his employees--not his profits! He really believes in being people-centered and is disproving the theory that "nice guys finish last." Through hard work and respect for people, he's proving otherwise.

I couldn't imagine being any luckier to have found this place! – less
My first impression was a great place...
System Administrator II (Former Employee), York, PAJune 8, 2012
Pros: free education and morale boosting activities.
Cons: high expectations
My first impression was a great place to work with company provided training to support your employment needs. But I found out that I did not fit their needs. Would recommend it to any one looking for a business analyst position or project management. But expectations are set too high, I believe.

About Edaptive Systems

Founded in 1999, Edaptive Systems has provided both public and private sector customers high level technical support services. – Read more