Pacific Northwest Heritage Outdoor Brand
Merchandise Manager (Former Employee) – Bellevue, WA – August 11, 2015
Support group manager and division director by developing and driving high-level business strategies that meet the financial objectives, maximize profitability and gain market share for the department.
• Consistently deliver a customer-focused product assortment that meets or exceeds department financial objectives.
• Determine product flow, edit assortments, and build key product messages.
• Identify product growth opportunities and drive sales based on trends and market conditions.
• Present the finalized assortments to Sr. Management for approval.
• Provide assortment direction to Design, Product Development.
• Develop catalog layouts with Merchandising and Creative Services teams that A) delivers a positive shopping experience for the customer and B) holds true to the brand. This includes product placement, exposure, styling and clear/accurate communication of all product details.
• Resolve fit, quality, delivery issues, Manage and react to returns, and explore any sourcing where applicable.
Heritage brand and Outdoor Lifestyle
Culture and long term health