Eddie Bauer

Eddie Bauer Employee Reviews

Great place for those looking to for competitive pay and extra benefits for doing your job well.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Branson, MOMay 26, 2015
Pros: Extra cash for doing well
Cons: Can be extremely competitive, and the managers also have to hit a certain sales goal.
Typical day involved cleaning the store, putting clothes in correct place, assisting customers in fitting rooms, and running the cash register. Adding items to sales and also pitching credit cards is a big priority.
This store has fun employees
Sales Associatte (Current Employee), Waterloo, NYMay 25, 2015
Pros: Some of the fellow employees are fun to be around.
Cons: Most everything else
Poor compensation, too much emphasis on selling credit cards, not enough hours. Incentives are a joke. Sales tactics are pushy. Basically the company is stingy and the product is getting poorer and poorer quality.
nice environment
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), birch run, MIMay 19, 2015
nice customers, clean environment, great and fun managers, who were very flexible with hours, and the customers were very easy to service with reliable and great products.
Chill Job
Sales Associate/ Customer Service (Current Employee), Ann Arbor, MIMay 16, 2015
Very laid back and easy work environment. Very nice and flexible with the working schedule. Easy job for a college student.
Productive and enjoyable place to work!
Associate Product Developer (Former Employee), Bellevue, WAMay 12, 2015
Great work atmosphere at Eddie Bauer. Associates friendly and helpful. Fellow associates and management supportive when learning new things. Location ideal for living on the East side.
Love working here
Co-Manager Manager (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOMay 7, 2015
I love everthing about Eddie Bauer great company! They give you the tools to succeed and promote within.

My coworkers are amazing and so are the associates. They are very big on the work life balance and family as well. I have an amazing manager and love working for them.
Fun to work there, benefits and the way they treat their employees...horrible
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Groveport, OHMay 1, 2015
Cons: short strick breaks, uncaring and unknowledgable supervisors, bad policies.
Co-workers are great, but management and hr are lacking. Medical insurance is not bad, but no other perks to working for the company. Policies change constantly with no warning, schedules for shift and – more... over time without advanced warning and will fire you at the drop of a hat for any reason they can find, even if they need to change policy for the moment to do so. If you have any health issues avoid this company, they are unsympathetic and unwilling to work with you. – less
frustrating but explicid day at work
sales representative (Former Employee), Groveport, OHApril 22, 2015
Pros: sitting down
Cons: off task workers
I was at work when my co workers were just laughing and playing and I was handling my responsibilities. Our supervisor wanted me to learn a different method of taking orders so I listened because she only wants the best for me and has the best attitude. It was annoying listening to her talk so fast but I loved the thought of sounding more professional.
Retail Clothing Store with quality atmosphere
Stock Room Clerk (Former Employee), San Leandro, CAApril 18, 2015
Pros: Good work atmosphere
Cons: Average minimum wage
This place was my first real job and was run very well. It was a outlet so our merchandise was commonly on sale but was good in quality. The workers were friendly and dedicated and it was always easy to find help.
Sales Associate
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Chester, NJApril 1, 2015
Pros: Local, nice people to work with
Cons: Not enough hours, went out of business
A typical day at work at Eddie Bauer would be sales. I would walk around the store, ask customers if they needed help, along with cleaning up and making transactions.
Fun work place
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Auburn, WAApril 1, 2015
Pros: 60% off
Cons: Slow days are boring
A typical day at eddie bauer clock on look at the sales binder and see your sales goal and get right to the sales floor help custmoers find product, help them in the fitting room, tell them about the promotions and suggest credit on the cash wrap.
fun relaxed work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Groveport, OHMarch 31, 2015
its a laid back very flexible environment. i have learned more people skills. the coworkers are all great like were a big family.
Excellent Values
Assistant Sales Manager (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OhioMarch 27, 2015
I have never before worked with a company that values its employees and the communities it inhabits such as Eddie Bauer.
Eddie Bauer allows you to set goals and achieve them!
Training and Quality Supervisor (Current Employee), Columbus, OHMarch 12, 2015
Pros: a diverse group of individuals.
A typical day consists of monitoring the progress of the Quality and Training teams.

I have learned several things while working at EB.To name a few, I am able to write training material, create spreadsheets that are utilized by numerous teams and what it means to be part of a team.

The most enjoyable part of the job is watching people grow and develop to be promoted.
Fun freindly and livley workplace
Sales rep, floor stocker (Current Employee), Woodinville, WAMarch 6, 2015
Relaxed work with tasks and projects to keep you occupied and busy for the day. Everyday there are sails goals for the individual person to complete and if done so effectively we get bonuses.
Enjoyable work environment, and management,
Call Center Team Leader (Current Employee), Groveport, OHFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: 10 hrs shifts
Cons: having to park far sometimes
Come to work ready to start working rather it was picking or packing for the day. I learned how to pick multiple clothing items for different departments in the distribution center, I enjoyed my management was always there when I had a question or concern. My co-workers were friendly and offered help if needed. Really was not hard part to the job. Working at a fast pace makes the day go by faster.
Fun coworkers and nice customers.
Sales and cashier (Current Employee), Asheville, NCFebruary 12, 2015
I always enjoy going into work at Eddie Bauer as the coworkers and customers are consistently fun to meet and interact with.
Loved the Stockroom position!
Stock Supervisor (Former Employee), Winston-Salem, NCFebruary 10, 2015
I would check in new arrivals of our merchandise, tag and hang for the floor or for the stockroom. The management was very involved with their employees; good environment.
Strict but simple
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Lakewood, COFebruary 2, 2015
As a retail clothing store, Eddie Bauer pays new employees at entry level amounts. A typical day consists of mostly waiting for customers while merchandising the store or just standing awkwardly at the – more... door. Management was quite strict about how to behave on the job and not a lot of fun to deal with. Co-workers were fun when management wasn't looking but mostly had to quietly stand around with me. The hardest part of the job is the mind crushing boredom of having no work for hours but not getting to do anything. The most enjoyable part of the job is assisting excited customers with their wardrobes. – less
Love the Brand Love the Company
Co- Manager (Former Employee), Tulare, CAJanuary 24, 2015
Love the brand love the atmosphere and always enjoyed my work shift, co workers and customers. Management was always open and willing to help grow me in my position. Eddie Bauer was a place to go and have fun with product and teach others to love the Eddie Bauer life.

About Eddie Bauer

Nonagenarian Eddie Bauer is looking to the future with a focus on the past. The multichannel retailer operates some 370 stores – Read more

Eddie Bauer Salaries