Eddie Bauer

Eddie Bauer Employee Reviews

Excellent quality products.
General Director (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOJuly 7, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits and pleasant work environment.
Customer service was the driving focus with great quality products.
uncomfortable work enviroment
Customer Service (Current Employee), Groveport, OHJuly 1, 2014
Pros: there are many
Cons: health benefits are available to full time reps
*Answer calls
*Place orders
*It is an easy job to do
*need better Supervisors
*There is no open door policy and if so everyone knows about it

If your just looking for a job and not a career this may be okay
Data Entry
Data entry & Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Bellevue, WAJune 23, 2014
Pros: part time job with great benefits
Cons: left to work full time at ado
Spoke with customer by phone taking their orders.
Follow up with some customer service work in tracking orders, returns and credits
Would be a keeper
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Groveport, OHJune 17, 2014
Pros: great environment
Cons: point system
This job is pretty laid back and the pay is decent.
I would love to keep this job but they have a ridiculous point system.
very productive and friendly environment
Sales Associate/ Cashier (Former Employee), Tulare, CAJune 3, 2014
typical day: always busy and fun interacting with customers
ive learned to communicate with customers more naturally
management was amazing. always their for questions and advice
co-workers became close friends, in and out of work
hardest part of the job? there wasnt a hard part, it was always fun
most enjoyable part was rearranging the sales floor throughout seasons and interacting with customers :)
Don't know how or why this company is still around
Sales Supervisor/Operations (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCMay 21, 2014
Pros: played interesting music on radio
Cons: litterally a single folding chair and end table is it for the "break room"
First off, the store was so out dated that it runs on small 30 year old monochrome computers that uses only DOS. The registers don't even have displays or screens. Almost all bookkeeping is done by hand and not backed up digitally. The employee turnover rate was ridiculous because management was way overbearing and snobby (and by that, I mean the store used 2 brands of regular dry erase markers, and if you mixed the two or forgot to put the cap on, you would be mercilessly ridiculed to which I'd seen many break down in tears...over a marker). The co-workers were college kids just looking for a quick job, but again, management wanted future CEO high to dos, that on the side happened to LOVE fashion, so they would burn out. This is a small, teeny clothing store for the casual laid back person. There was just too much angst for such a small place selling minimal quality clothes that never fit right.
fun and knowledgeable job
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Garland, TexasMay 21, 2014
Pros: great shifts, and free discounts on lunch
Cons: wish paid more, always on feet
had a blast selling this product great experience, learned how to sell to high in clintel
Fast paced enviroment where I learned the most in a short period of time.
Co-Store Manager (Current Employee), MichiganMay 6, 2014
As Co-Store Manager/Brand Manager, I am resposible for anything involving brand presentation, the daily business of the store, and the development of my team. I am responsible for mapping out each and every floorset along with coming up with the visuals and merchandising to fit our location. I am also in charge of the execution of the floorset and the development of my floorset team. Aside from anything Brand related and daily operations, I also have the 2nd highest personal sales goals in the store and am held accountable to reach them consistently. I also help develop our sales team to be as successful as possible through coaching in the moment and role play scenarios.
The most enjoyable part of my job is how much I have been able to learn in regard to Visuals and Merchandising, since it is my passion. The most difficult part of the job at first for me was the workload. At times I worked up to 68 hours a week.
A nice company to work for
Call Center Representative (Current Employee), Groveport, OHMay 2, 2014
Pros: great for students
Cons: hours can be like working in a mall
Nice company, not on a convenient busline so might need a car. This is a retail company so the hours vary greatly but it's a beautiful campus and a fun friendly environment
Awesome place to work...
Sales Manager (Current Employee), Sioux Falls, SDMay 1, 2014
Pros: discount on clothing and merchandise
Cons: retail pay
Everyday is something new! If you like and can adapt to change then you'd love it here. Our products are awesome and so is our Creed. We guarantee 100% satisfaction. The company has a rich history and has overcome many obstacles. The people we employ are good people with strong morals. We also have very little turn-over at my location. It's a fun and healthy environment. I would recommend it to anyone interested in the outdoors and helping people. I've learned many thing in the last 8 months and continue to do so on a daily basis. The only downside is the pay. I am looking for full-time employment while working here part-time.
Eddie Bauer makes you feel welcomed
Key Holder/Sales Lead (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIApril 24, 2014
Fun and easy team to work with, we have people who have been with the company for over fifteen years.
Excellent work environment, terrible management
Social Media Representative (Former Employee), Groveport, OHApril 22, 2014
Pros: co-workers are friendly and productive
Cons: management doesn't seem to know what to do
Working at Eddie Bauer wasn't bad; however the management is only in it for themselves and are not as willing to help their subordinates along as they say they are.
Customers
Guide (Former Employee), Myrtle Beach, SCApril 14, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: working til 10pm at nights and leaving around 11pm
Selling merchandise to customers and trying to upsell additional merchandise. Checking people out. Dressing the mannequins and straightening merchandise on tables.
VERY PRODUCTIVE, RELAXING AND FUN
Stock Person (Current Employee), Bridgewater NJApril 14, 2014
It has been, and still is an amazing opportunity. Love the place very much.
Typical Sales Associate Job
Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee), Aurora, OHApril 9, 2014
The customers are wonderful and the product is solid. I have had no issues with the company.
A freindly environment
Sales and Stock Associate (Former Employee), Birch Run, MIApril 7, 2014
Pros: pay raise
Cons: hours varied depending on performance.
Welcomed customers into the store sincerely and energetically. Acknowledged all customers in my zone to ensure one hundred percent floor coverage. Put styles together for the customer to build a sale and to demonstrate the Eddie Bauer style. I learned how to get out of my comfort zone. Management was excellent and my co-workers were fun. The hardest part of the job was trying to sell add on like a credit card or a special item for the month. The most enjoyable part was everyone worked as a team to accomplish the sales goal and we were rewarded for our effort.
Okay job, but wasn't flexible with my schedule.
Sales (Former Employee), Medford, OregonApril 4, 2014
Okay job, but wasn't flexible with my schedule. I realized that the job really wasn't for me because I didn't like competition with my co workers. In my opinion, sales jobs should be a team effort and not a competition to see who can sell the most.
Freindly Customers
Sales Associate in sports and outerwear (Former Employee), Citrus Park MallApril 4, 2014
Pros: ac
Cons: no pay
Nice store and you get discounts on clothing while employed.
Cashiered, handled major credit cards, cash and checks.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIMarch 30, 2014
A typical work day consisted of folding clothes to make the store was neat and tidy, making sure the customer was satisfied and greeted customers who would enter the store. I learned that team work, respect and hard work will benefit in a good way at the end of the day. The managers at Eddie Bauer were respectful and they helped anytime we had a concern. MY co-workers were friendly, polite, respectful and hard working. The hardest part of the job was making sure all of the clothes were wrinkle free before we displayed them, the most enjoyable part of the job was being around all of the co-workers and meeting new people everyday.
Fun place to work with children and childhood activities
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Colonie, NYMarch 24, 2014
As a Site Director for the YMCA, I was in charge of about 10 children. I would have to make plans for daily activities for the children from snack selections, arts and crafts, homework time, games for cognitive development and ways to get the children to be social. I enjoyed this job very much as I love working with children and the job gave me great enjoyment.

About Eddie Bauer

Nonagenarian Eddie Bauer is looking to the future with a focus on the past. The multichannel retailer operates some 370 stores – Read more

Eddie Bauer Salaries