Eden Housing

Eden Housing Employee Reviews

Amazing property
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee), Mission Viejo, CAJanuary 21, 2014
A gorgeous property to work and live at. The residents are what make this property the beauty it is.
Fast Pace Corporate office
Development Accountant (Former Employee), HaywardMay 16, 2013
Pros: great benefits
Cons: many layers of management, paper work does not flow
Eden housing is a non-profit company. The development accountant Job description, reads like a senior position, but it is really a hourly position. There are four levels of management,
many hours of meetings. A company that has been in business 45 years is in need of organization.
Loved the enviroment
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee), Fremont, Ca.April 19, 2013
I loved being an assistant property manger! It was fun, the onsite manager was sweet and fun. I enjoyed putting daily rental applications together, answering the phone, filing, mail, bank deposits, showing open units for prospective renters.
Loved the enviroment
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee), Fremont, Ca.April 19, 2013
maximum benefits
Coordinator/Maintenance Tech II (Former Employee), Dublin/Livermore,Ca.January 1, 2013
Pros: work pride
Cons: far too many changes that impeded property functions.
Daily rewards with meetings the needs of tanants and daily pride in property curb appeal. Each day I wanted to be at work and took accountability for my properties operations and appearance.