Eden Housing Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
The Worst Company to work for
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Cypress Glen Hayward, caDecember 19, 2015
No support from upper management, property manager does not even train you on your first day. Very unfair the way an employee is treated at Cypress Glen Apt.
Property manager goes into units taking pictures while resident is sleeping on cough trying to get the resident evicted. breaking fair housing laws. I would not recommend this company to anybody.
Pros
N/A
Cons
new employees not trained properly
Working At Eden
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Vallejo, CANovember 12, 2015
Typical day at work starts off with cleaning the property, then following up on work orders if there is any. Once work order do come in we try to complete them A.S.A.P. The housing is well managed and maintained and everybody within the company is friendly.
The hardest part about the job is probably also the best part and that is how fast passed the property I work at is, it helps the day go by faster.
Pros
All holidays off.
Cons
Training
Management by objective
TELEMARKETING OFFICER (Former Employee) –  Lahore, PPBOctober 27, 2014
Good place but recession occured in this industry as well. I resigned via this job as I got admission in mba-hr and also got the hr-job as well.
Pros
free dinner
Cons
extra salary for extra time
Amazing property
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Mission Viejo, CAJanuary 21, 2014
A gorgeous property to work and live at. The residents are what make this property the beauty it is.
Fast Pace Corporate office
Development Accountant (Former Employee) –  HaywardMay 16, 2013
Eden housing is a non-profit company. The development accountant Job description, reads like a senior position, but it is really a hourly position. There are four levels of management,
many hours of meetings. A company that has been in business 45 years is in need of organization.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
many layers of management, paper work does not flow
Loved the enviroment
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Fremont, Ca.April 19, 2013
I loved being an assistant property manger! It was fun, the onsite manager was sweet and fun. I enjoyed putting daily rental applications together, answering the phone, filing, mail, bank deposits, showing open units for prospective renters.
maximum benefits
Coordinator/Maintenance Tech II (Former Employee) –  Dublin/Livermore,Ca.January 1, 2013
Daily rewards with meetings the needs of tanants and daily pride in property curb appeal. Each day I wanted to be at work and took accountability for my properties operations and appearance.
Pros
work pride
Cons
far too many changes that impeded property functions.