Edenred is a global leader in the management of social and employee benefit programs. Edenred provides voucher, card, loyalty, incentive; people care and benefit programs serving 33 million individuals in 40 countries. In the United States, Edenred is the leading provider of pre-tax commuter benefit programs. Our WiredCommute and Commuter Check brands serve more than 11,000 employers around the country, including the US Government, dozens of State and local government agencies, and thousands of employers of all sizes and types in the private and non-profit sectors.
We are looking for a Customer Support Representative to assist customers with inquiries about our Commuter Check pre-tax commuter benefit solutions and cross-sell other services and products. This position is located in our in Newton, MA location.
- Receiving and managing customer inquiries.
- Provide status updates to customers.
- Perform research on customer issues as needed, including researching transactions, troubleshooting technical errors, and other analysis and research as requested by Management.
- Log and track all customer contacts and report daily to Management.
- Exceptional customer service skills and experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word and Excel), and experience with internet based systems.
- Previous Call Center experience is a plus.
- Available to work 11-8pm , M-F
We offer a competitive salary with commission/bonus plan, benefits plan including medical, dental, and disability insurance, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off, and the opportunity for advancement.
If you meet these requirements, please email your resume and cover letter with salary requirements.
No phone calls please. EOE.