NutriSavings is an innovative digital solution designed to reduce healthcare costs and enhance employee productivity by educating consumers on healthy eating and incentivizing smart food choices. A practical, preventative wellness solution, NutriSavings educates participants on nutritious eating through interactive communication of food scores, online videos, articles, recipes and quizzes.
The Multimedia Designer will be responsible for developing a wide-range of online/offline marketing and sales deliverables aimed at health plans, employers, and consumer packaged goods companies, in support of the company’s mission. The candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all communication pieces are developed in an accurate and timely manner, while adhering to global brand standard specifications. The candidate will be responsible for other duties as assigned.
Work with cross-functional teams to develop, optimize and maintain marketing and campaign sites.
Use existing CMS and HTML/CSS technologies to build new web pages, landing pages and microsites.
Create web friendly sell sheets, marketing brochures and digital advertisements.
Support marketing campaigns and ROI analysis/web analytics efforts through website optimization, SEO web mechanics and interactive clean designs that promote lead conversion, reduce bounce rates and build customer loyalty.
Create and maintain on-going e-mail marketing campaigns and e-blasts to current and prospective customers, including quarterly newsletters.
Optimize e-mail designs to maximize CTRs and engagement levels.
Meetings & Conferences
Design and maintain trade show booth graphics.
Create PowerPoint presentations and video graphics to display to prospective clients.
Create brochures, flyers, sell sheets, business cards, posters, and other corporate promotional materials in support of sales efforts and various product lines.
Support the social media strategy by developing banners, infographics, photo elements, and digital ads as part of an overarching content development strategy.
Provide innovative and creative ideas that help create brand awareness, generate sales leads and expand our customer base.
Desired Skills & Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Multimedia, Advertising, Communications, or similar field.
- At least 2 years of experience working in a professional communications environment utilizing print and digital media design.
- Practical experience in development of HTML and CSS, as well as working with Content Management Systems, with understanding of browser and email compliancy and best practices.
- In depth knowledge of graphic creation with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver).
- Strong creative skills in layout, typography, composition and color.
- First-rate written and verbal communication skills, well-developed organizational skills, and a discerning attention to detail.
- Desire and ability to work in a collaborative, innovative, and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to take initiative, work independently, learn quickly, multi-task effectively and meet project deadlines.
- Create clear and compelling PowerPoint presentations.
- Working knowledge of multimedia creation with Flash and Macromedia Studio (ActionScript). Movie editing knowledge using iMovie or Final Cut a plus.
- Demonstrate an understanding of brand identity and willingness to comply with branding guidelines.
- Must have good etiquette as well as polished presentation and public interaction skills.
- Experience with online email management service such as Constant Contact and customer relationship management service such as SalesForce a plus.
Qualified Candidates: To be considered for this position, please submit a cover letter with your salary requirements, a link to your online portfolio and resume (PDF) Only complete packages of regional applicants will be considered. No phone calls please! Applicants will be considered on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Indeed - 14 months ago