Edenred North America provides organizations with solutions to help engage and motivate people to achieve enhanced performance. This is achieved by providing unrivalled solutions in the areas of employee benefits, rewards and incentives and employer based wellness solutions.
The candidate needs to ensure all work, creative, technical and grammatical, are reviewed for accuracy before production and will also be responsible for ensuring all creative is done within global brand standard specifications. Other duties as assigned.
- Work with cross-functional teams to build and maintain marketing and campaign sites.
- Work using existing CMS and HTML/CSS technologies to build new web pages, landing pages and microsites.
- Create web friendly sell sheets, marketing brochures and digital advertisements.
- Support marketing campaigns and ROI analysis/web analytics efforts through website optimization, SEO web mechanics and interactive clean designs that promote lead conversion, reduce bounce rates and build customer loyalty.
- Create and maintain on-going e-mail marketing campaigns and e-blasts to current and prospective customers, including quarterly newsletters.
- Optimize e-mail designs to increase open and click-through rates, number of “Shares”, promo code usage, etc.
Meetings & Conferences
- Design and maintain trade show booth graphics.
- Create PowerPoint presentations and video graphics to display to prospective clients.
- Create brochures, flyers, sell sheets, business cards, posters, and other corporate promotional materials in support of sales efforts and various product lines.
- Develop and maintain online presence in mediums such as Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, blogging, etc., utilizing best practices in campaigns and content development.
- Provide innovative and creative ideas that help create brand awareness, generate sales leads and bring in new customers.
Desired Skills & Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Advertising, Communications, or similar field.
- At least 2 years of experience in a professional graphic design environment in both print and digital media design.
- Practical experience in development of HTML and CSS, as well as working with Content Management Systems, with understanding of browser and email compliancy and best practices.
- In depth knowledge of graphic creation with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver).
- Strong creative skills in layout, typography, composition and color.
- Exhibit first-rate written and verbal communication skills, well-developed organizational skills, and a discerning attention to detail.
- Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, dynamic and team-oriented, although rapid moving, environment.
- Ability to take initiative, work independently, learn quickly, multitask effectively and meet project deadlines.
- Create clear and compelling PowerPoint presentations.
- Working knowledge of multimedia creation with Flash and Macromedia Studio (ActionScript), and movie editing knowledge using iMovie or Final Cut a plus.
- Demonstrate understanding of brand identity and willingness to comply with branding guidelines.
- Must have good etiquette as well as polished presentation and public interaction skills.
- Experience with online email management service such as Constant Contact and customer relationship management service such as SalesForce a plus.
*Qualified Candidates*: To be considered for this position, please submit a cover letter with your salary requirements (a must for consideration; a range is fine), a link to your online portfolio and resume (PDF). Only complete packages of regional applicants will be considered. No phone calls please! Applicants will be considered on a rolling basis until the position is filled.