Edenred is a global leader in the management of social and employee benefit programs. Edenred provides voucher, card, loyalty, incentive; people care and benefit programs serving 21 million individuals in 35 countries. In the United States, Edenred is the leading provider of pre-tax transportation benefit programs. Our WiredCommute and Commuter Check brands serve more than 10,000 employers around the country, including the US Government, dozens of State and local government agencies, and thousands of employers of all sizes and types in the private and non-profit sectors.
Because of our continued growth, we’re looking for a Part-Time Customer Support Representative (16 hours per week) to cover our weekend shift (Sat and Sun 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) to assist customers with inquiries about the RIDE Patron program and Corporate Pass Program. This position is located at our Call Center in Newton, MA.
- Receiving and managing customer inquiries.
- Load funding to RIDE accounts using patron’s payment method.
- Receive and manage inbound calls for the Corporate Pass Program.
- Provide status updates to customers.
- Perform research on customer issues as needed, including researching transactions, troubleshooting technical errors, and other analysis and research as requested by Management.
- Various administrative tasks and responsibilities for program and customer management.
- Log and track all customer contacts and report daily to Management.
- Exceptional customer service skills and experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent phone skills.
- Fluent English speaking and writing.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel and Outlook), and experience with internet based systems.
- 2+ years of Customer Service or Call Center experience required
- High School Diploma (minimum).
Indeed - 4 months ago
Edenred USA provides organizations with solutions to help engage and motivate people to achieve enhanced performance. This is achieved by...