EDENS Employee Reviews

great place to work
Ticket Agent (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 1, 2015
I loved working there, the only reason that I am not still there is because I moved to las vegas. It was close to my house in my neighborhood.
Pros
I was given alot of trust.
Cons
grouchy customers
Independent working environment where you do diversified duties from Customer Service, selling SEPTA passes, tokens and tickets, tracking cash flow
Ticket Agent for sub-contractor to SEPTA (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 21, 2015
I work at a local one man train station as aCustomer Service working for a sub-contractor to SEPTA working early hours from 5:45am to 11:45am. I am responsible for opening/closing the ticket office, selling SEPTA passes, tokens and tickets, assist new customers on how to read the schedules, times of travel for work to/from destination, assist with traveling beyond Philadelphia to outer counties, record and make daily deposits, keep track of inventory on a weekly basis, order tickets as needed, communicate with other co-workers to passing messages or regards to late trains. I have been doing this for over 15 years plus and I like meeting new people and assisting those who are not sure of traveling along the regional rail and other modes SEPTA provides. The hardest part is on days when the train is not running on time for the messages that come in over the pa is not always clear and you have to find out where the train is. As for my co-workers we either communicate by phone chain about issues or we run into each other at the bank as we are making our daily deposits. I see my supervisor about 3 times week as she picks up my envelope, drops off ticket orders and on Fridays when she delivers my paycheck.
Pros
Friendly atomsphere, meet different people, great work hours so you can work part time in the afternoon.
Cons
Great opportunity
reservationist (Former Employee) –  PhiladelphiaApril 23, 2015
Great working environment, great people to work with as well....I worked with people who are mostly elderly or have some kind of disability that prevents them from using regular public transportation. I enjoyed speaking with them and even more helping them.
Fast-paced work environment balanced by smart, easy going people.
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 23, 2013
As I was a contractor for EDENS, I did not report to the corporate office in Columbia, South Carolina but worked from home and made regular site visits to the shopping center to visit the retailers. This allowed me to develop relationships with each of the retailers independently, as well as the marketing department located in SC who did a very good job of making me feel as if I was a part of the internal team.