EdgeMAC, a dynamic Anaheim-based auditing and consulting firm is looking for an experienced Sr. .NET Developer. The selected candidate will be required to work in the EdgeMAC Anaheim offices.
- Manage the design, construction, implementation and support of functionally complex software that meets the business requirements but user friendly web based applications
- Work with Project Leaders, Business Units, IT Team, and clients to review the business requirements, prepare technical design documents and non-functional and functional prototypes as needed
- Perform software construction, unit testing and debugging which may include the preparation of new software, reuse of existing code, modification of existing programs, or integration of purchased solutions
- Coordinate and synchronize software construction done by other developers
- Lead, moderate or participate in code reviews
- Expert-level expertise with ASP.NET MVC
- Experience with large-scale applications in a leadership role
- Expert-level competency in C#
- Broad experience with .NET Framework 3.0+
- Experience with data access using Entity Framework
- Strong experience with SQL Server (DB Design, Query Optimization, Indexing)
- Demonstrable experience developing solution architecture
- Leadership experience throughout the software lifecycle
Technical Skills Desired:
- Training or speaking experience (MCT or similar)
- Strong experience with WCF,
- Expert-level experience with web technologies such as HTML5, CSS, JQuery, Bootstrap, RESTfull web services, XML, Json
- Deep understanding of SQL Server 2008 or 2012 and the appropriate and effective use of database objects
- Expert-level experience with one or more emerging technologies such as Windows Azure or mobile platforms
- Experience with MVC 4, design patterns, and modern architectural trends
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Familiarity with Team Foundation Server and build management
- Microsoft certifications a plus
- Must understand how to write optimized code
- Must have experience working in mission critical, fast-paced environments
Additional Skills & Competencies:
- Must be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision.
- Experienced in problem solving, and able to follow a methodical implementation process.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities.
- Ability to communicate with IT Professionals at all levels
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Prior experience with document imaging/document management a plus
EdgeMAC provides due diligence and advisory services to the financial services industry and is based in Anaheim, CA.
EdgeMAC offers a highly competitive salary, large group medical, dental and vision benefits, company-paid life insurance, a 401k plan, paid PTO and holidays. EdgeMAC's office is conveniently located in the Anaheim Stadium area within walking distance of the Anaheim MetroLink/AMTRAK station and major OCTA bus routes.
Qualified and interested applicants please submit your resume.
EdgeMAC, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer