The bookkeeper is responsible for maintaining the Company’s financial books, preparing consolidated monthly financial statements for multiple entities, A/R & A/P management, preparing bank reconciliations, credit card reconciliations and other ad hoc accounting/financial analyses as requested by Senior Management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for maintaining financial books, including journal entries, posting transactions, bill payment, reconciling intercompany accounts, reporting, etc.
- Prepare monthly P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow statements- including data entry, accuracy review and fluctuation analysis
- Establish cost centers and utilize them for reporting and analysis
- Monthly Bank Reconciliations & Credit Card expense reconciliations
- Payment of all accounts payable, including cutting checks and monthly A/P aging report,
- Reconciliation and bank deposit of all cash receipts and monthly A/R aging report, follow up on outstanding payments
- Ensure records systems are maintained in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards.
- Liaising with external CPA as needed
- Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data
- Quality Management - Demonstrates accuracy and extreme attention to detail and organization
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Completes tasks in a timely, organized, manner
- Communication- Communicates clearly verbally and in writing
Established in 1976, Edgecomb Potters makes exquisitely glazed porcelains in Maine. The company also resells high quality glass, jewelry and metal sculptures.
Indeed - 17 months ago
Established in 1976, Edgecomb Potters makes exquisitely glazed porcelains in Maine. The company also resells high quality glass, jewelry and...