The bookkeeper is responsible for maintaining the Company’s financial books, preparing consolidated monthly financial statements for multiple entities, A/R & A/P management, preparing bank reconciliations, credit card reconciliations and other ad hoc accounting/financial analyses as requested by Senior Management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for maintaining financial books, including journal entries, posting transactions, bill payment, reconciling intercompany accounts, reporting, etc.
- Prepare monthly P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow statements- including data entry, accuracy review and fluctuation analysis
- Establish cost centers and utilize them for reporting and analysis
- Monthly Bank Reconciliations & Credit Card expense reconciliations
- Payment of all accounts payable, including cutting checks and monthly A/P aging report,
- Reconciliation and bank deposit of all cash receipts and monthly A/R aging report, follow up on outstanding payments
- Ensure records systems are maintained in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards.
- Liaising with external CPA as needed
- Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data
- Quality Management - Demonstrates accuracy and extreme attention to detail and organization
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Completes tasks in a timely, organized, manner
- Communication- Communicates clearly verbally and in writing
Established in 1976, Edgecomb Potters makes exquisitely glazed porcelains in Maine. The company also resells high quality glass, jewelry and metal sculptures.
Established in 1976, Edgecomb Potters makes exquisitely glazed porcelains in Maine. The company also resells high quality glass, jewelry and...