EDGECOMBE COMMUNITY COLLEGE

EDGECOMBE COMMUNITY COLLEGE Employee Reviews

Laid Back, Fun, Family Environment
Library Assistant (Former Employee), Rocky Mount, NCJanuary 1, 2015
A typical day of work would include me helping the students, faculty and staff on a continual basis; whether it was checking in or out books or equipment, finding resource materials, or helping with questions for a homework assignment. I learned how to catalog the different books and magazines, I stayed busy for the most part, because I constantly moved around. I pretty much just sat at the front desk, waiting until someone needed me, whether it be a student or even one of my supervisors. I would assist the head librarians with the inventory of the books and magazines, and also with setting up different displays of the new books that came in. I absolutely loved this job because even though I was just a work study student, they made me feel as if I was a part of their family, and they got involved IN me, making sure that I stayed on the right track. Every one of my supervisors were caring women, and made it easy for me to talk to them, about anything.
ECC
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Rocky Mount, NCSeptember 3, 2014
Prepared folders and maintained files for newly admitted students. Handled, processed and distributed confidential student information. Scheduled and confirmed appointments for students. Consistently praised by management for the attention to detail, exemplary customer service delivery and team player attitude.
productive and helpful
Bookstore Assistant (Former Employee), Rocky Mount, NCMay 21, 2014
I learned how to read labels, how to make labels, how to ring up customers on the cashier and how to do work. My co workers and my management team was great. The hardest part of the job was unloading the trucks and opening the boxes up and restocking. The most enjoyable part of the job is when the job is done and you can sit down and relax.
Good place to work!
Job Counselor (Former Employee), Rocky Mount, NCSeptember 18, 2013
My coworkers were the best part of my job. I also traveled to different locations every week which I liked!
Excellent College/Enjoy working with students and staff.
Office Technology Lab Assistant (Current Employee), Rocky Mount, NCJuly 10, 2013
The most enjoyable part of my job is helping others. It is very rewarding. A typical day involves grading assignments, maintaining student files and attendance, assisting students with their assignments and assisting co-workers with additional duties. I do not consider anything difficult about the job because I really enjoy my work.
This college gave me a new out look on life
Deli Associate (Former Employee), Rocky Mount, NCAugust 18, 2012
Pros: it help me relize that i could do what ever i sat mind to do
Cons: i just did stay with the goal i sat for myself
Wish I would have completd the classes I set my goal for but I had to return to work andthe times interferred with my work schedule
Great place
Part Time Information Technology Systems Staff (Former Employee), Tarboro, NCApril 18, 2012
Pros: friendly people
Fun days, never a dull moment. Worked with a lot of great people that were not afraid to ask for help if needed.
Great Place to Work
Instructor (Former Employee), Tarboro, NCMarch 22, 2012
Pros: diversity environment
Cons: short assignment
I enjoyed teaching and meeting new people. The staff was very helpful. Working at Edgecombe Community College was one of my best jobs.
Friendly and enjoyable work atmosphere
Front Office Assistant (Former Employee), Rocky Mount, North CarolinaDecember 16, 2011
Pros: friendly employers and employees, efficient and timely service.
I enjoyed my time working at Edgecombe. This job was enjoyable to work at and was flexible with my college schedule. I gained experience working with different people everyday. It was a priviledge working there.