Edgepark Medical Supplies Employee Reviews

terrible
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Twinsburg, OHMay 1, 2017
company sold out management got bad when they brought in new people. People were treated better the more they brown nosed with management. It may have changed, but I wouldn't work there again.
Management was horrible
Administrative / Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAApril 29, 2017
Management caused tons of stress . Micro managed short breaks and constantly harassed. Short bathroom breaks. Lack of professionalism. No team spirit whatsoever. If you want constant stress then it's for you.
Pros
Management was horrible
Cons
Pay
Medical Supply Logistics (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXFebruary 7, 2017
Busy. Overwork and under paid. No good quality management. Would never work there again. No set hours. Always running around and making sure your productivity is at 100%.
Pros
You're never bored and those monthly bonuses for having 100% productivity is awesome!
Cons
Poor pay, horrible hours, you never get to leave.
Best places I have worked for.
Billing Representative Senior Rep/Lead (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CAJanuary 30, 2017
Calling clients to let them know that their paperwork was ready for pick up. placing new orders for clients, scanning the green prints once they have been sealed.
Pros
very great insetives from company
great benefits and pay; culture is false
Sales Support Manager-Managed Care Sales (Current Employee) –  Twinsburg, OHApril 23, 2015
Company was purchased recently by Cardinal Health. The current executive team has put forth effort to be in tune with employees, but does not "truly" engage to understand the true needs of the employee and the customer. The customer loyalty and service has suffered tremendously as a result.
Assuramed
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Twinsburg, OHJune 30, 2014
Awesome. my supervisor was extremely helpful. I answered inbound customer order lines. Placing orders, reviewing shipments, opening accounts were some of the tasks I performed on a daily basis.
A very good company to work for
Bi-lingual Customer Care Rep (Spanish) (Former Employee) –  Twinsburg, OHMay 31, 2014
This comany really took care of their employees. The have excellent incentives for a job well done. The company provided their employees with a work out facility because they were concerned with the well being of it;s employees.
warehouse
quality (Former Employee) –  ilApril 30, 2014
Facilitated the coordination, conducting and reconciliation of physical inventory
Influenced layout decisions effecting operating
Routine
CUSTOMER CARE SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Twinsburg, OHJanuary 9, 2014
A typical day at Edgepark is very routine. As a customer service call center there are scripts you have to follow. You take one call after another for your entire shift. Management is great. They are always very helpful but also know when you push you to find the answer yourself. There isn't much time to meet your co-workers because we are always on the phone. The most enjoyable part of the work is knowing you have satisfied a customer. Most of the customers are elderly and are very thankful when you take the time to talk over products, processes, payment plans, and expected ship dates.
Pros
Holiday Events, Great Staff, Available Extra Hours
Cons
Short Breaks, Very hard to move to different departments
a sad days work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Twinsburg, OHNovember 1, 2013
They really work you to the bone here. Bathroom breaks were timed. You talk to medicare patients all day, it was hard not to be empathetic to these people.
Pros
decent benefits
Cons
micro-managed
Very Busy, Growing Company
Service Desk Manager (Current Employee) –  Twinsburg, OHOctober 11, 2013
Enjoying my time here, Sure others will too with this growing company
Pros
Coffee
call center
Healthcare Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Twinsburg, OHJune 25, 2013
Typical day on the phones constantly, micro management. don't really get to interact with co workers. Hardest part of job would be not really getting a break from being on phones
Steady employment in uncertain times but not worth it overall
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Twinsburg, OHJune 15, 2013
Hard work goes unrecognized at times, expected to stay late to finish work, unprofessional behavior by management
google this place.. beware!
billing (Former Employee) –  twinsburg ohioApril 21, 2013
Workers are waiting to be fired so they can collect unemployment.
Pros
cafe gym
Cons
poor management. bias relationships. unrealistic exspectations.
Billing Representative (Current Employee) –  Twinsburg, OhioJanuary 12, 2013
Cons
short breaks, closley watched, low morale, petty
Billing Representative (Current Employee) –  Twinsburg, OhioJanuary 12, 2013
A typical day at work for me is extremely busy from start to finish.
Edgepark is a fast-paced, high volume DME supplier.
Insurance Verification Representative (Former Employee) –  Twinsburg, OHJanuary 10, 2013
My position, in insurance verification, entailed verifying the medical benefits of the customers and documenting that information in their files with Edgepark. I learned a great deal about medical insurance and DME. For the most part, my co-workers and supervisors were very friendly and helpful. The hardest part of the job was meeting the daily ticket quotas. The best part of my job was knowing that I was in a position to help make our customers' lives better, by doing my job well.
Pros
very friendly, comfortable work environment; on-site restaurant in cafeteria
Cons
quotas; wages
Productive and fun place to work
Billing (Former Employee) –  Twinsburg, OhSeptember 10, 2012
A typical day at Edgepark- answering phone calls, verifying the medical coverage, obtain authorization if needed, collect deductibles and co-pays, and small meetings with individual groups. Occasionally the managers would try and break up our days by having a raffle. This was mainly around the holidays. The company was big on community service. There would postings of different events that they encourages us to participate. They offered an onsite gym that offered fitness classes and a personal trainer.
Pros
all around a good place to work!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Edgepark Medical Supplies. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6