Edgewater Networks is looking for a skilled Tools/Release Engineer to own the build process to create software images for releases. A major portion the work will be to write scripts to improve and maintain our automated build framework as well as our development support tools such as git, Jira, etc.
- Working knowledge of Linux systems; tools, api
- Extensive experience with Linux Bash scripting and command line tools
- Experience with build tools like Make
- Experience with package and build management utilities (yum, Yocto, and/or Jenkins)
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Experience working with C and C++
- Experience with embedded Linux
- Experience with VoIP
- Experience supporting cross-development environments including building toolchains
- Experience working with Atlassian's tools
- Network programming experience
Master's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience required
Edgewater Networks develops products that ensure the secure and reliable delivery of IP based voice and video for service providers and...