Edgewood Employee Reviews

Everyone is willing to help you and it is a nice place to work
Family Partner (Former Employee), San Carlos, CAJune 19, 2015
Pros: Time off, Great Company Breaks and Lunches
Cons: Health Care and rate of pay
As a Family Partner there are always a lot of challenges with the Youth and Families that we work with. I have learned about how to not to judge other people in tuff situations and to be humble. Managers are always there to help with a problem or situation that comes up. My Co workers are there to help you out and to offer any solutions to help you. When you can't help everyone out, maybe to help as many Youth and Families as you can.
Residents recieved wonderful care. They were very happy.
Resident Services Coordinator (Former Employee), Saginaw, MINovember 12, 2014
I enjoyed my time at edgewood. They went through changes in upper managment, that was not so good a change. Eventually it was seen at a coporate level and corrected the problem
productive and rewarding
Bookkeeper/paraprofessional (Current Employee), Brodheadsville, PASeptember 29, 2014
I enjoy both of my jobs. However, both are part time. Our children are in college which gives me the opportunity to return to full time employment.
Fun
IT Consultant (Current Employee), Washington, DCAugust 15, 2014
Wonderful and excellent place to work. I have learned new skills and improved on those that I brought into the organization.
CNA (Former Employee), virginia mnJune 23, 2014
Pros: managers are friendly and helpful
Cons: break room wasnt very nice
Residents are great and most of the people who work there are very nice and hardworking
Great co-workers, versitality of activities.
Certified Nurses Aide & Med Tech (Current Employee), Meridian, IDMay 7, 2014
Creating moments of joy for the residents has to be the best part of anyday.
this was the best place I have ever worked
front end alignment mechanic hunter equipment (Former Employee), Homewood, ALMay 16, 2013
they used good parts didnt short cut any thing, we did good work, customer agreed on price before begining work.allways made good money.we had health insurance also.
True Golf Professional. Asset to any facility.
Head Golf Professional, Edgewood In The Pines (Former Employee), Drums, PAFebruary 7, 2013
Pros: my staff!
Cons: i have no negative remarks.
I preformed all duties from running the golf shop, running tournaments, staffing, daily and weekly reports and also staffing and managing Mulligans Pub and Grill.
I am very experienced in the golf industry and I feel there is no situation I can not handle.