Looking for a job that involves making people happy every day? Are you willing to work hard in a fast paced environment and grow with an expanding company? Then Edible Arrangements has just the job for you! We are currently seeking Customer Service Representative or as we call them, Fruit Experts, to work in the Elmhurst location at 206 N York Street. (30-35hr/week) Restaurant/Hotel Experience is preferred.
Must be 18 years of age. We are looking for a long term employee who has motivation to move up with our company.
- Making Arrangements (training provided)
- Wrapping Arrangements
- Cutting Fruit
- Dipping Chocolate
- Handling Cash
- Routing the driver
- Answering Phones
- Dealing with customer satisfaction issues & actively upselling
Ideal candidate will be:
- Detail oriented, a quick learner
- Able to talk on the phone while typing and navigating through computer screens
- Ability to work alone or in a group setting
- Responsible, Honest, possess a high level of communication
- Excited about our product, Articulate, have a good grasp on grammar and spelling
- Comfortable engaging with Customers and building rapport while increasing store sales
- Manage your time/prioritize
- Be able to multi-task
If hired, you will be required to work holidays (Mother's Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, Valentine's etc). You MUST be able to work all holidays, not just a couple. Flexible schedules are a plus!!
If interested, DO NOT CALL, DO NOT EMAIL RESUME. You must apply IN PERSON.
Applications will only be accepted at 206 N York Street, Elmhurst IL 60126 on Friday March 15th from 2pm-4pm and Saturday March 16th from 10am-12pm.
Starting rate is $9/hr for training and final pay is $10/hr.
To look at our product, go to ediblearrangements.com