Edible Arrangements Employee Reviews

Fast pace environment.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Homewood, ILMay 24, 2017
I enjoyed my coworkers, we worked well together. Yet, the organization the company overall was not well put together. The management and pay could have been better considering the work load.
Pros
Pay and management
Cons
Work environment
Arrangement Decorator (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZMay 22, 2017
i loved working here it was great. Usually allowed to eat the excess bits of fruit which was awesome. Very low stress job as you are working with fruit and chocolate all day.
Great place to grow
Manager / Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAMay 20, 2017
I enjoyed everyday working there, staff is always up beat and everyone works together as a team. the owners always stop by and train you directly so there is never an issue in the future.
Pros
room to grow, great staff, amazing management
Cons
It was a very good working environment
Food Prep (Former Employee) –  Parker, COMay 19, 2017
I loved the people I worked with. We had fun and laughed and we also had very serious conversations when we got on our breaks. We went out for lunch together. It was a great experience to work with the manager that was there at that location at the time. The other ladies would help me out if I didn't understand how to do an arrangement, or they would show me an easier way to do things. I learned so much about how to clean the work place and how to sanitize the fruit and workstations. I wish i could have been eligible age to work there. I really enjoyed working at Edible Arrangements.
Eh
Production Manager (Former Employee) –  Wantagh, NYMay 19, 2017
Pay is ok, manager is an acquired taste and needs patience, laid-back environment, overall a decent work experience but the boss needs to reevaluate how he runs his business
Pros
Fruit on fruit
Cons
unpaid breaks, boss is a dick
Decently fun job
Fruit Expert (Former Employee) –  Maryland Heights, MOMay 19, 2017
A typical day at work was slow and pretty boring, I worked alone. I learned how to properly dip fruit and make arrangements. Management/owners were rude, disrespectful, and not fit to run this company. The workplace culture was okay. The hardest part of the job was learning how to properly make the arrangements. The most enjoyable part was seeing customers faces when they picked up their order.
Pros
Discounts on everything in the store
Cons
Bad management and owners
Fun but stressful
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLMay 19, 2017
I worked for Edible Arrangements for about three and a half years and I have a love-hate relationship with that place it's fun environment with great people and you get to make other people happy with a beautiful gift but it also has its downfalls come holiday time it's extremely stressful .the hours are long and tiring and you have to be willing to work and not stop. After two years of working there I became a manager. While working my first holiday as official manager, I work a 36 hour shift straight before taking a nap in my office only to get up and keep working. I don't even think that's legal! We got all the orders out on time though!
Pros
Fun. Simple.
Cons
Short breaks. Holidays are stressful
Amazing place to work
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Green, OHMay 18, 2017
Nice friendly staff! Everyone is always happy! Holiday help is fun, makes it seem less busy. Able to talk to you coworkers while you work. Amazing customers
Pros
Free fruit and smoothies
Cons
No breaks, bleeding nail beds
it's alright
Team Member Part-time (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXMay 17, 2017
Most or all Edible arrangements are franchises so it really depends on the owner and manager of your location. Overall it is a fun job if you like customer service and making things.
it's okay
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INMay 15, 2017
i really don't want to write a review because I did not leave on good note with them and they lack communication with employees who leave for school and it's unprofessional
Loved working here
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 15, 2017
Very fast paced when busy and slow when not but extremely friendly environment for the most part everyone happy to be apart of the experience as was I.
Awesome opportunity
Driver Helper (Former Employee) –  Sewell, NJMay 14, 2017
I worked as a driver for Mothers Day and had a great time. Met some new people, everything flowed well. Management was helpful along with other drivers to work as a team to get the job done. It was a pleasure to deliver and see the customers surprised. Dan is great and I look forward to helping out when I can in the future.
Pros
Flexible, great to serve
Delivering is too much fun!!
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Elk Grove, CAMay 13, 2017
Couple days ago when I first started working with this company, I thought it was going to be too much for me, but it turned out to be a lot of fun!!!! As a delivery driver, you make deliveries like UPS but not with a bunch of packages in back of the vehicle. You have a first round route of deliveries to deliver until you have to go back to the company, and make a second round trip of deliveries to finish the day off.
Pros
Delivery Routes Optional, Similar to UPS
Cons
In charge of driving the van just in case you get pulled over by a cop
Fun place
Fruiter (Former Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLMay 13, 2017
I got to learn things about this job. It was something I helped out with, when they needed it. It was my very first job. I got to learn responsibilities and things I need in life.
Was ok at first
Fruit Expert (Former Employee) –  Augusta, MEMay 11, 2017
At first I loved this job. It was fun. The store had just opened. 3 weeks into the job me and everyone else is stressed out because we are asked the impossible and our time isn't respected so everyone eventually got to the point of quitting. We were thrown out on the floor and doing things alone with no training and when we'd ask for help it was like it was a burden. The boss had told us in a meeting and me myself a second time when I asked if it was a joke or not, on holidays we work without break. 14 hour shifts, no break. 6am-8pm. You can sit down for 5 minutes but thats it. He said we didnt have time for breaks. When we ask about something simple we are told to look it up on the computer. Front area full of guests, phones ringing, printer going off with orders, fruit prep and cleaning list usually left for one person daily which is impossible.
This job brought me and some others in my store to the point of quitting. I was unhappy, stressed and depressed. I had high hopes and loved it at first. I'm sad in a way to leave. If we had more employees and run better, I think it would've been different
Pros
Creative
Cons
No breaks, on your own with little training, too much expected of one person, no help
Fun place to work
Kitchen Staff, Temporary (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, GAMay 11, 2017
I enjoyed working here. The environment was great and I loved the smell of fruit and chocolate. The people were nice and it was a great place to work.
Good for a part time/ temp job.
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Buford, GAMay 9, 2017
I worked for Edible Arrangements as a temp for 2 days and although they were very busy 12 hour shifts, the experience was still enjoyable. The people and management were all very nice and welcoming; the workplace feels like a family. I didn't work there for long so I can't say much.
Temp position
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 9, 2017
I was hired for a Mothers day temp position. I started immediately and was very flexible with hours and job position within the store. There was no training due to the rush and I had to figure it out. A medical issue came up and when I called to inform the manager and ask if there was any other way I could help out "sitting down" she rudely cut me off and hung up on me. The whole place was very unprofessional. The worst work experience ever in just a short week.
Pros
Creative worK
Cons
Work environment
customer services
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Keller, TXMay 8, 2017
this job was a dream come true. i hated to leave this job. i was able to learn how to make arrangements and i was able to deliver also. but the best part of it was brightening someones day when i walk in the door and call there name. its the thought that counts and people get there days made when receiving something like this.
Pros
great fun
Cons
had to leave
nice place
MANAGER/CUSTOMER SERVICE/PRODUCTION (Current Employee) –  Muskegon, MIMay 7, 2017
great to work there. I would like to have it more structured in the management aspect. Fun to make fruit arrangements and that's fun. yup sure is fun there

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Edible Arrangements. Our community is ready to answer.