Edible Arrangements

Edible Arrangements Employer Reviews

Edible Arrangements
Delivery Route Driver (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJanuary 22, 2015
The work was not steady enough, however I did love the work and the ability to meet different individuals on a daily basis.
Productive and fun workplace
Box Transporter & Truck Overseer (Former Employee), San Jose, CAJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: friendly environment
Each day i would load the refrigerator with boxes of fruit, also during the day as needed. Hauling for the most part, besides breaking apart boxes.
Good Start Up
Delivery Driver/Customer Service (Former Employee), Grand Prairie, TXJanuary 19, 2015
Working here was definitely a starting point. The company was flexible and had good managers and bosses
Very nice place to work.
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), South Charleston, WVJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: free fruit
Cons: cutting fruit
My typical work day was very productive. I stayed busy. Usually got all my work done on time. I enjoyed my coworkers and my boss very much.
Fun place to work, Very nice staff
Delivery/ Customer Service/ Builder (Former Employee), Independence, MOJanuary 12, 2015
Overall everyone involved with this company is awesome. Everyone is very professional and welcoming. It was definitely the staff that made the job so interesting. When we all worked together on those long busy days we made our little shop feel like a huge productive factory. We all worked very well together and I loved how involved management was; we were one big team.
Fun workplace but poorly managed
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), South Bend, INJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: free fruit
Cons: no hours, not managed well.
This was a suitable place for employment. Management team had no idea what they were doing. The business was ran on a sub-par standard with okay products.
Fruit Expert
Fruit Expert (Former Employee), Fairlawn, OHJanuary 7, 2015
This is a great job if you love customer service! Holidays are very long hours and mandatory to work.
Easy work, but low pay
Delivery Driver, Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Foxboro, MAJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: exceptionally easy work
Cons: no healthcare, low pay, impossible to advance
Organize delivery route for most efficient route before loading the truck and proceeding to deliver them. Contact with coworkers minimal as 90% of day spent "on road."
OK
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Stoughton, MAJanuary 2, 2015
There were things that occurred that were not always the best for the situation, but it was close to home and convenient for the time being.
wonderful environment with positive influence in the work place. all employees worked hard and as a team. i would gladly make my career in this job.
Team Member/Cashier (Current Employee), San Diego, CADecember 25, 2014
I learned how to dip fruit and arrange them into beautiful bouquets. to wrap and arrange them into colors for deliveries. how to deliver and be a runner. the greatest thing I can say about this job is it was totally amazing how everyone worked together and from my first day to my last day of employment at edible arrangements it remained a positive peaceful environment and I am going to miss working there. I am already looking forward to the next season.
EA
Assist customers (Former Employee), Auburn, ALDecember 23, 2014
• Assist customers with orders both in store and over the phone.
• Responsible for safe food handling/preparation.
o Fruit arrangments and smoothie preparation.
• Operate cash register in an accurate and efficient manner.
• Prepare store for opening and closing.
Great environment with great people
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Virginia Beach, VADecember 16, 2014
Pros: free lunch, great employees
Cons: terrible management
I learned many skills at Edible Arrangements that has allowed me to be able to work with a broad group of clients and customers. The most enjoyable part of this job was being able to create artwork out of fruit, knowing that it would put smiles on many faces.
Great People
Driver (Current Employee), Newport News Va.December 9, 2014
Pros: close location
A great place to work, Delivering arraignments to the hospital is my favorite part. Always hrs. available
Delicious Workplace
Crew Member (Current Employee), Eagan, MNDecember 4, 2014
I like learning new things in the food industry and Edible Arrangements has accomplished this goal. The variety of the duties is exciting; from preparing the fruit to completion of wrapping the bouquet. I love fruit, smoothies, and chocolates as well as working with my co-workers.

The most enjoyable part of my day, is knowing the bouquet is complete and ready for delivery or pickup. I love reviewing the finished product and knowing that it will make someone happy.
fun enviornment to work in
production line operator (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIDecember 1, 2014
I love the experience of meeting new people very friendly and fun atmosphere to work in I like creating the fruit arrangements. I enjoy working with the other employees I like how we come together as a team we help each other out where ever it its needed I also love to see the expression on the customer faces when they come to pick up there arrangements
Productive and creative work environment
Manager (Former Employee), Edwardsville, ILNovember 26, 2014
Pros: the employees were wonderful
Cons: no healthcare coverage, small staff, no place for advancement
I really enjoyed working at this company. A typical day included production of arrangements, and customer service, followed by inventory, basic cleaning, and depending on time of the year holiday preparation.
Productive and Ambient place to work.
Production Worker (Former Employee), Woburn, MANovember 23, 2014
Pros: great manager, great team, discounts for employees
Cons: the holidays and short days during the summer
Work in the production would start of with setting up the tools and items required for making up baskets, putting kale in the baskets, cut fruits needed for the arrangements, take out trash, receive fruit items. My learning experience was the value of team work and communication, being level headed and multitasking. My co-workers were regular and kind people who would sometimes have their bad days, but by the end of the shift we would get everything done. The hardest part of the job was keeping a level head status during the extremely busy holidays such as Christmas, Mother's day and Valentine's when everybody got only four hours of sleep and and only two short breaks. The thing I enjoyed most about the job was the great teamwork and the diversity of the position.
Really cool place to work
Marketing (Current Employee), Victorville, CANovember 21, 2014
Delta Scientific was a really cool place to work when dealing with innovative creations.
Calm but busy work place, very energic
Key Holder (Current Employee), Norfolk, VANovember 21, 2014
Edible Arrangement busy only on holidays, so its a breeze job. It teaches me how to run a business because im there by myself. I get along great with co-workers, i love the atmosphere.
customer service representative (Former Employee), Boston, MANovember 19, 2014
Pros: tasting of fruit
Cons: short staffed
A typical day consisted of constant tasting of freshness of fruit, putting arrangements together, and sending them out

1 2 3 4 5