Edina Realty Employee Reviews

House sales
Agent and property management (Former Employee) –  White Bear Lake, MNSeptember 14, 2017
Commission based house sales. Always pressure to build up a book of sales and leads. Hours are long to be successful. I would not of left this job had i not be hit by a drunk driver causing me to be disabled.
Upbeat group of folks
Duluth, MN (Former Employee) –  Duluth, MNJuly 30, 2017
Lots of interaction between the realtors comparing how they have handled difficult situations and clients. Lots of opportunities to share and learn from.
A good company to work for.
Sales & Listing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Shakopee, MNJune 7, 2017
Edina Realty is great to their employees. Being only a part-time employee, I learned how committed they are to their full-time employees at their orientation session. The fact that orientation took a half day, and the effort given to the presentation, indicated to me just how reputable Edina Realty truly is. Found Human Resource officials to be professional and very friendly.
Adiminstrative office duties
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Plymouth, MNApril 27, 2017
Relocating to MN and I was looking for a part time job, the hours are great and the agents a very nice. I do not see me getting advancements in the local area and I do enjoy getting promotions from within.
list or show properties to clients
Principal Fixtures (Former Employee) –  Coon Rapids, MNMarch 30, 2017
Edina realty is a 100% commission base real estate company. They do offer different commissions base on what things they cover for you. Such as advertising.
Pros
you make your own schedule
Cons
work can be all hours of the day and weekend
Great Company to work for
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Stillwater, MNMarch 7, 2017
Technology, management and support staff are all very great. Always have felt like if I need help, there is another Realtor or the manager are happy to help.
avoid the hastings/cottage grove/red wing offices
Realtor (Former Employee) –  Hastings, MNFebruary 14, 2017
the manager at these offices is stretched out way to thin. he does not have time for new employees. he is also not a very available person. specifically the hastings office is full of very rude people, a very cliquey place.
Pros
freedom
Cons
no support
Good place to Start
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNJanuary 23, 2017
Edina Realty offers a good starting place for new agents. They will help you learn the skills you need to be successful. You need to show up.
Pros
Office and training
Cons
Real Estate is Tough
Loved the company
Realtor/Business Owner (Former Employee) –  Chmplin, MNJanuary 9, 2017
I was self employed o I made my own schedule. Commission plan was fair and the tools and sites made by Edina Realty were very helpful, Always some to troubleshot issues. Etc. Great company.
Became more proficient and knowledgeable in real estate
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Prior Lake, MNDecember 28, 2016
When doing BPO ( Broker price opinion) is sort of an informal appraisal; an opinion of value from the agent/broker. Its cheaper than paying for an actual appraisal.
Friendly staff
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Duluth, MNOctober 16, 2016
Posting new house listings, answering calls, scheduling showings. Hardest part of the job...dealing with unhappy realtors. Best part of the job having great boss.
Pros
friendly staff
Cons
short breaks if a break at all.
Great Place to work
Listing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Prior Lake, MNMay 22, 2016
Only a part time every other weekend job. Pay is very good compensation for the job. People are very nice.
I would like to find full time employment here.
Fun workplace
Switchboard Operator/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Hudson, WIMarch 16, 2016
I had a lot of fun working for this company. I was able to see clients buy their first home. I also helped create ads and schedule showings. Was also able to view pictures of great houses.
I have worked for this company in two very distinctly different areas.
Realtor (Former Employee) –  Edina, MNMarch 2, 2016
I would attend weekly sales meetings, attend open houses and actively participate in the bi-annual Parade of Homes.

Try to obtain sales leads via various marketing tools and working in conjunction with the Office Sales Managers. There was various other tools at my disposal through Edina's Software Program, Prokit to obtain factual data about the past, present and future of the Real Estate environment.

I truly enjoyed and respected my managers as well as my co-workers.

I think the hardest thing was that you never truly have a day off, but on the same hand, it was great to be your own boss. You work hard, but smart.
Productive and motivating team
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) –  Monticello, MNDecember 15, 2015
Edina realty is a motivating environment for realtors. Solid training, and leadership with opportunity for growth. Broker is available for questions almost 24 hours a day.
Fun and challenging workplace
Realtor (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNOctober 5, 2015
Every day is something different. Meet all sorts of new people. On the go constantly with a wide range of responsibilities. Ability to use own creativity as needed. Flexible schedules.
Pros
Flexible, commission, fun, and challenging
Cons
Commission and no benefits
Greatest Real Estate Company
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Edina, MNOctober 1, 2015
Just a wonderful place to hang your real estate license. The support that you receive from Edina Realty and their staff is amazing. You would not be sad if you sold real estate for Edina.
Great Corporate Business
Regional Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Hayward, WISeptember 1, 2015
This is a well organized and very knowledgeable corporate business that is based out-of-state. The management was always available when needed. The company took very good care of the employee's and agents. Agents were acknowledged for high sales and hard work.
Pros
Healthcare Benefits
Cons
Meetings were in MN
The best real estate company in Minnesota
Broker (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis MNJuly 2, 2015
Each office had a broker, office administrator and knowledgeable front desk folks. Education was a top priority for Edina Realty along with technology. We had quick answers to questions and upper management had an open-door policy.
Pros
Free food, great morale, competition games, social/team building activities.
Cons
Commission based profession.
Seeking a part-time position in a company offering high quality service and/or products. Must be challenging, detail-oriented and multi-tasking.
Residential Realtor (Former Employee) –  Edina, MNJune 11, 2015
I am most productive in a work environment that is active and co-workers are motivated and challenged to do a great job. I work best where there is a challenge in the job and I am allowed to do my best. I do not need supervision or lots of direction. I enjoy learning and completing tasks and keep the process moving forward.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
un-motivated management or co-workers