Edina Realty

Edina Realty Employer Reviews

Awesome company
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee), Hutchinson, MNApril 24, 2014
Pros: cutting edge technology, great work environment, very talented agents
The company is always looking for ways to help the agents. Such things would include extra training, superior technology and great office managers.
Fantastic place to work - dubbed my "happy place"
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Monticello, MNApril 10, 2014
Pros: flexability of management staff when help needed
Cons: no real walk away breaks, but when it's slow that's fine
I've done almost everything most days. From inputting listing, filing, and assisting with marketing. Agents are mostly wonderful to work with and show appreciation to the staff. Hardest part is when the market is slower and trying to find busy work when you've already done everything.
Good quality company.
Realtor/Independent Contractor (Former Employee), Monticello, MNDecember 6, 2013
Pros: lots.
Cons: commission.
Fun place to work. Everyone was very nice and helpful. everyone got along great. Good culture. Good management.
Loved using my Creativity to Stage Peoples Homes
REALTOR ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Woodbury, MNJuly 10, 2013
There isn't a typical day in real-estate.
I learned how to work with people, treating them with respect.
Making people feel like I am really looking out for their best interest.

Liked my co-workers a lot, we got along great.

Hardest part - was working open houses when it was slow.

Enjoyable part - meeting new clients, working within their budget – more... and being creative in helping them make their homes looks great. – less
Well respected real estate company with exceptional standards in customer service.
Office Administrator (Former Employee), Edina, MNApril 26, 2013
Pros: great commoratory with co-workers. well respected company. great benefits.
A typical day in the office involved attending to a variety of needs for the customers, agents and staff. I also was in charge of daily office logistics. I supervised and trained the staff daily.
Great Place to work especially for those highly motivated in sales.
Realtor (Current Employee), Saint Paul, Grand Ave officeOctober 11, 2012
Pros: great people
Cons: no salary, w2
I learned new systems and thrived in learning legal documentation for the listing and sale of homes. I continuously followed up on conversations and generated my own leads by introducing myself to new people every chance I got. Sat in homes in great ares of Saint Paul, MN and helped market and find buyers. The Management and culture are amazing and – more... it is very hard to break into the real estate world as such a young person. The best part is there are not set hours or pay, but that's also the worst part. It is purely commission based and I need a little more structure and salary. – less
Favorite place to work
Realtor (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNSeptember 18, 2012
Pros: i was an idependent contractor
Cons: i was an independent contractor
Very friendly helpful and well balanced office. Very loyal managment always on hand for questions and concerns. Associates were also very knowledgable and willing to share time.
Great point of origination real estate sales company
Real Estate Sales, Northwest (Current Employee), Spooner, WISeptember 3, 2012
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: unknown income
List and sell real estate in Northwest Wisconsin. All agents take floor time to cover walk ins and calls during the week. We have bi-F weekly office meetings with our Broker. The hardest part of this job is the unknown factor of income. The most injoyable part is at closing when the buyer has a huge smile on their face when they finally get to move – more... into their new home. – less
Realtor
Realtor (Former Employee), PlymouthApril 11, 2012
over 10 million in Real Estate Listing and Sales, making the leadership circle several years in a row.
There are always activities going on.
Realtor (Current Employee), Coon RapidsMarch 1, 2012
Pros: na
Cons: na
I like the job of being a realtor because I am around people all the time. I am able to help them, and work for them and also make them happy. I also was a police officer and firefighter which also deals with people and different situations all the time.Once again I enjoyed that because I was helping people all the time.