Edison International

Edison International Employee Reviews

Provided a lot of training and advancement
Southern California Edison (Former Employee), Edison, CAFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: security, salary, benefits
Cons: heavy political management
A great company to work for. Advancement was always possible through training and experience. It was also possible to make career change.
Took care of over 200 employees handling all benefits, accounting and HR
Administrative Manager (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCJuly 24, 2014
I reviewed income statements and balance sheets for offices in several states determining what offices needed to be closed. Taking the company from offices loosing money or in the red to earning over 45% in my first year.
didn't like
shift Operator/ Mechanic (Former Employee), Industry, CAApril 11, 2014
if you want to work with people that have no empathy what so ever, work your back off every day and night with a crazy schedule, under so much pressure and stressful environment, the managers think they are Gods, not caring workmates. and then they won't even hesitate to get you fired with no warnings or consultation or anything regardless of being having a family and kids and house payment. go work for this place and end up out in the street, the money is ok but what good is going to do if they let you go
the most enjoyable part of the job
Accountant (Former Employee), San Dimas, CANovember 25, 2013
the most enjoyable part of the job is the team culture. accounting department worked as a team and stayed until the last man went home
Great Places until Enron
National Director Dealer Operations (Former Employee), San Deimos CAJuly 28, 2013
Great people, benefits and a place to grow. If not for the thieves at Enron who almost destroyed the company, I and many many other great people would still be there. The security division was sold to save Edison from BK because of Enron fixing energy prices. Edison is a first class company. I wish all there the very best.
Good experience in the Utility Industry
Sr Project Manager, PMO -SMART CONNECT PROGRAM (Former Employee), La Palma, CAApril 15, 2013
I came into this project during the last phase or last 9 months and my job was to help with the completion activities and tasks and projects/modules that were to be completed. Project Manage the various initiatives, create 2010 MS project plans, manage resources, manage risks , vendor management

Overall a good experience
Edison International is a great place to work.
Sr. Alarm Specialist (Former Employee), San Dimas, CAJanuary 11, 2013
Pros: great company to work for, benefits and compensation.
Cons: advancement is limited.
I loved this job, the people and teamwork are great. The day to day job is consistent and rewarding.
A company with great compensation and benefits.
Nuclear Maintenance Electrician (Current Employee), Edison, CASeptember 2, 2012
Pros: great pay and benefits.
Cons: management can be tough to deal with.
There is a lot of training going on all the time. I am lucky to be working with quite a few talented craftsmen. The hardest part of my job is dealing with management. Once out in the field with my co-workers, it's smooth sailing.