Edison Mission Energy Employee Reviews in United States

contract ended
Wind Turbine Technician / Troubleshooter (Former Employee) –  Alta, IAMay 30, 2014
I worked the turbine windmills. High voltage electricity and turbine maintenance.
Good Place to Work
Operator (Current Employee) –  Grant Town WVJanuary 28, 2014
Great Pay, Physical Job at times, Management Lacking in many areas; particularly training, discipline and fairness
A very whole rounded compnay
Owner Representative (Former Employee) –  Portland, OregonJanuary 11, 2014
Great team to work for hard working people with a goal to make the wind industry be around for a long time
Pros
everything
WAS a great place to work
Senior Corporate (Transactional) Paralegal (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAJanuary 8, 2014
Edison Mission Energy was a great place to work. The corporate culture is one that places a strong emphasis on work/life balance, corporate social responsibility, and workplace diversity. I would have definitely retired from here, but for the fact that another larger, more stable company (EME filed Chapter 13 bk in December of 2012) is purchasing the company and moving all operations out of state.
It was a great place to work before the recession.
Senior Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJune 21, 2013
I was afforded the greatest opportunities there. Encouraged to work independently to get projects completed. My co-workers were the best!
Great company to work for in it's hayday.
Senior Systems Analyst/Help Desk Support (Former Employee) –  Irvine, Ca.March 23, 2013
We always had the latest and greatest software and hardware, along with the training. I learned so much there and had many friends. The teams worked well together and everyone got along wounderfully. I still keep in touch with many people that used to work there or still do.
Pros
great benefits, great pay.
Cons
sometimes very long hours. my longest day was 30 hours.
Excellent benefits, friendly atmospher company.
Accounts Payable Accountant (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAMay 23, 2012
I have worked with the Company for 13 years and I enjoy working in the company. Safety and health of the employees in the workplace is their number one concern.
Pros
good company to work, well being of the employees are their priority.
Cons
no cons.

4.5