EDP

Challenging work
Good working environment
Good Growth prospects
DFA (Former Employee), Fort Leonard Wood, MOFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: pay for food
Cons: no healthcare
Productive job skills obey team work easy break time to talk with friends
I ejoyed so much working there
Official (Former Employee), SALINAS PRJanuary 20, 2014
Working at Salicoop was an excellent work experience. Helped me to learn about stuff that I never did before. It was a good experience.
Was a great job but contract
Field Engineer Onsite J&J IBM Global Solutions (Former Employee), Princeton, NJAugust 11, 2013
Pros: good atmosphere, great coworkers, great pay
Cons: contract job, no healthcare, everything else was fine.
I took care of laptop and desktop equipment break and fix
serviced a few hundred users in a networked environment
dealt with users everyday with professionalism and with understanding especially with some irate users but i always seemed to put them at ease and take care of them to there satisfaction.
Brilliant Company
Senior Account Manager / Sales Executive (Current Employee), Denver, COJanuary 23, 2013
EDP is a fantastic company and I am blessed to have the privilege of working in the firm.

I have thrived in all aspects of the job. It is a small firm with excellent people. We have seen excellent growth in new business and our ability to penetrate new markets.

It is a sales driven firm. We are selling every day, all day. The product is dynamic, complex – more... and challenging.

Lane – less
Baxter’s Engineering Development Program (EDP)
Engineering Development Program (Former Employee), Round Lake, ILSeptember 29, 2012
Baxter’s Engineering Development Program (EDP) is a 2-year rotational technical training program focused on growing high potential, entry level talent who are passionate about technical design and saving lives, and who have the desire to strive to create innovative, quality products.
Was an average company to work for.
Tape Librarian/Computer Science Corp (Former Employee), West Hartford, CTJuly 22, 2012
Worked for company on a project for only seven weeks. Found the company to be OK while I was there.
Work FedEx as a contractor
Technical Analyst (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJune 27, 2012
Pros: edp took me to lunch once a month.
Cons: could not take advange of the benfits fedex offered
Responsibilities included monitoring 12 Grid Servers and 350+ Novell servers worldwide and contacting on-call personnel and System Administrators regarding down servers, customer support with hardware and software issues using Nexus ticketing system on Grid project issues. Also, provided daily reports to CLS for review.
I enjoyed working as a court runner with this company very well.
Legal Court Runner (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAJune 20, 2012
Pros: my own office
Cons: no lunch breaks, alot of driving, worked alone.
My day to day activities were but not limited to were get my work for the day in the mail, organize the documents into courts, i filed at sacramento court, family law court and yolo court and also sacramento sheriff. I enjoyed everything about this position and the hardest was the miscommunication between my job duties and managment. I learned so much – more... with this position and did an outstanding job. – less
Great company, staff and compensation
Assistant/Office Automation Coordinator (Former Employee), Southfield, MIApril 1, 2012
This was a contract house I worked for. Great pay, compensation, and interesting work.
Productive atmosphere
Electronic Assembler (Current Employee), Livonia, MIMarch 27, 2012
Pros: experience in electronics field
Cons: low wage, no benefits
Assembly line work, inspect circuit boards for errors in component seating after waving.
Challenging
Call center assistant (Former Employee), SeiaDecember 18, 2014
Pros: rewards
Cons: long hours
It's challenging working with new situations everyday and find a way to solved them. But it can be very exhausting spending 5 hours straight on the phone with clients always solving difficult situations. It's good to be rewarded for that work as the management and the company recognize the effort and give rewards to the workers.
Supportive and enjoyable workplace
Substance Misuse Specialist (Former Employee), Exeter, ENGNovember 20, 2014
Working within the organisation was always supportive, the team is positive and always wants to provide the best service possible.

A typical day of work is to ensure that the team are comfortable within their main duties and provide support throughout line management if needed. Leading on from this to continue with the tasks of the day!

I do not find – more... a difficult part of the role as I find it much enjoyable to support vulnerable service users and hopefully have a positive effect on improving their lives. – less
Supportive and excellent team management
Substance Misuse Specialist (Former Employee), Exeter, ENGOctober 21, 2014
EDP has a a good team of experienced staff members who provide great support oon tier 2/3 levels and have experience of DANOS standards which assist in supporting service users on several levels.

Signposting to other appropriate services is an excellent part of the organisation.

Good in-house training and superviosion of team members.
productive
Executive (Former Employee), Nashik, MHJune 20, 2014
it was a good experience to work as EDP executive
I get lots of knowledge about network handling. It also give me room to extend my knowledge
Productive and friendly workplace
Environmental and sustainabiliy engineer (Former Employee), Oviedo, ASJune 9, 2014
Productive and friendly workplace.

Good laboral journey timetable, you can learn a lot working at this company in a lot of fields, good management, good co-workers, pretty job
fun workplace and very kind and friendly staff
Student Placement (Former Employee), ENGMay 31, 2014
Pros: breaks, safeness, comfortable
EDP was a great place to work at and i would encourage anyone to work there as it was fun and i learnt lots, it was very insperational and I am so glad i got to work there.
Stay clam & work more skill...
EDP Manager (Current Employee), tirupurFebruary 7, 2014
Regular Server activities.. nice to work with MD's & staffs...
I learn a lot about energy.
Call Center Operator (Former Employee), LissabonOctober 6, 2013
The hardest part of the job is to answer the phone when people are angry.
ERP Implementation
EDP Manager (Current Employee), Agarwal Packers & Movers Ltd.September 1, 2013
Working in Agarwal Packers & Movers Ltd. is it No.1 in INDIA in Packers & Movers and working from 2008 as a Head of the EDP / IT "EDP Manager" and now our Designation Sr. Manager EDP / IT. and handling Hardware with Software and implementation in this organization as per all types of document entries off line with online and manage with user friendly – more... Reports which is require to all. – less

1 2 3

About EDP

EDP's Environment Unit offers a comprehensive range of environmental management services and training. We provide cost-effective – Read more