EDP

EDP Employer Reviews

Was a fun, fast paced, hard working environment
Construction/Maintenance Manager (Former Employee), Palisades, NYJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: had a great boss, good work enviroment and was always learning
Cons: ran out of work because a hurricane destroyed majority of equipment.
Loved working for EDP, was a fast paced construction/maintenance job. I learned a lot from my old boss about tools and machinery to use. I was always looking forward to the next job because it was more of a project for myself to prove i could create masterpieces in peoples homes for them to enjoy. if it wasn't for hurricane sandy destroying the business i could of learned so much more.
contract postition, fun working environment
Quality Assurance Engineer (Former Employee), redmond waOctober 3, 2014
this was an interesting job testing childrens software, lots of fun.
Excellent
Consultant intern (Former Employee), lisbonJuly 20, 2014
Challenging work
Good working environment
Good Growth prospects
DFA (Former Employee), Fort Leonard Wood, MOFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: pay for food
Cons: no healthcare
Productive job skills obey team work easy break time to talk with friends
I ejoyed so much working there
Official (Former Employee), SALINAS PRJanuary 20, 2014
Working at Salicoop was an excellent work experience. Helped me to learn about stuff that I never did before. It was a good experience.
Was a great job but contract
Field Engineer Onsite J&J IBM Global Solutions (Former Employee), Princeton, NJAugust 11, 2013
Pros: good atmosphere, great coworkers, great pay
Cons: contract job, no healthcare, everything else was fine.
I took care of laptop and desktop equipment break and fix
serviced a few hundred users in a networked environment
dealt with users everyday with professionalism and with understanding especially with some irate users but i always seemed to put them at ease and take care of them to there satisfaction.
Brilliant Company
Senior Account Manager / Sales Executive (Current Employee), Denver, COJanuary 23, 2013
EDP is a fantastic company and I am blessed to have the privilege of working in the firm.

I have thrived in all aspects of the job. It is a small firm with excellent people. We have seen excellent growth in new business and our ability to penetrate new markets.

It is a sales driven firm. We are selling every day, all day. The product is dynamic, complex and challenging.

Lane
Baxter’s Engineering Development Program (EDP)
Engineering Development Program (Former Employee), Round Lake, ILSeptember 29, 2012
Baxter’s Engineering Development Program (EDP) is a 2-year rotational technical training program focused on growing high potential, entry level talent who are passionate about technical design and saving lives, and who have the desire to strive to create innovative, quality products.
Was an average company to work for.
Tape Librarian/Computer Science Corp (Former Employee), West Hartford, CTJuly 22, 2012
Worked for company on a project for only seven weeks. Found the company to be OK while I was there.
Work FedEx as a contractor
Technical Analyst (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJune 27, 2012
Pros: edp took me to lunch once a month.
Cons: could not take advange of the benfits fedex offered
Responsibilities included monitoring 12 Grid Servers and 350+ Novell servers worldwide and contacting on-call personnel and System Administrators regarding down servers, customer support with hardware and software issues using Nexus ticketing system on Grid project issues. Also, provided daily reports to CLS for review.
I enjoyed working as a court runner with this company very well.
Legal Court Runner (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAJune 20, 2012
Pros: my own office
Cons: no lunch breaks, alot of driving, worked alone.
My day to day activities were but not limited to were get my work for the day in the mail, organize the documents into courts, i filed at sacramento court, family law court and yolo court and also sacramento sheriff. I enjoyed everything about this position and the hardest was the miscommunication between my job duties and managment. I learned so much with this position and did an outstanding job.
Great company, staff and compensation
Assistant/Office Automation Coordinator (Former Employee), Southfield, MIApril 1, 2012
This was a contract house I worked for. Great pay, compensation, and interesting work.
Productive atmosphere
Electronic Assembler (Current Employee), Livonia, MIMarch 27, 2012
Pros: experience in electronics field
Cons: low wage, no benefits
Assembly line work, inspect circuit boards for errors in component seating after waving.

About EDP

EDP's Environment Unit offers a comprehensive range of environmental management services and training. We provide cost-effective – Read more