Edr Trust Employee Reviews in United States

A great company who cares about their employees
Leasing Professional (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 6, 2015
I've been working full-time with EdR Trust for 3 years and it has been a great environment from day one. The management team truly works together with everyone and the corporate office always has their door open. The corporate team members encourage communicate and are always there for support, help and team building on a daily basis.
Pros
Company interaction, great benefits, bonus opportunites
Cons
paid vacation/sick time not great, Turn time during August exhausting
Decent
Leasing & Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis, MOMarch 4, 2013
I worked for them for about 6 months, until a disaster occurred at my property. Before hand, we had great support and communication with corporate office, and their training program was incredible.

After the disaster, I felt like corporate presence was scarce and I was left to deal with the angry mob aftermath.

Pay was decent, never received a single performance review or bonus, liked some of the perks of the job, enjoyed the customers I managed.

On more than one occasion, I had to sit in the back room and cut legal sized paper down because the manager didnt want to spend any more money on office supplies to buy computer paper. It was ultimately embarrassing as i was trying to print documents for a sale while clients sat watching and waiting..ugh.....
Pros
gym access, garage parking, beautiful campus, great training, decent benefits and profit sharing
Cons
co worker incompetence, no where to eat lunch without being bothered and pulled into menial tasks that can wait, breaks were rare, lack of communication during work day, too small of budget to do what they want
A lot to improve on
Assistant Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZOctober 20, 2015
This company does not pay very well and are not an innovative bunch. You won't take your work home but the company is volitile. THe one good thing is their ESOP program. If you were to work their for 30 years you could retire rich.
Sales & Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 14, 2014
The overall feeling of EDR top-down is laid back and friendly. An employee can easily talk to upper management at the home office as they would a lower manager in the field. Support and opportunity for advancement is abundant. Going into the office everyday is enjoyable and not something anyone dreads.
Pros
paid time off is abundant, laid back culture
Cons
information systems
Worked as a great team.
Resident Service Manager (Former Employee) –  CanandaiguaSeptember 10, 2013
My manager and I clicked. We helped each other as a well oiled machine.
Pros
great place to work.
Cons
micromanaged every day

Want to know more about Edr Trust?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Edr Trust. Our community is ready to answer.