Edr Trust

Edr Trust United States Employee Reviews

Sales & Marketing Manager (Current Employee), Memphis, TNSeptember 14, 2014
Pros: paid time off is abundant, laid back culture
Cons: information systems
The overall feeling of EDR top-down is laid back and friendly. An employee can easily talk to upper management at the home office as they would a lower manager in the field. Support and opportunity for advancement is abundant. Going into the office everyday is enjoyable and not something anyone dreads.
Worked as a great team.
Resident Service Manager (Former Employee), CanandaiguaSeptember 10, 2013
Pros: great place to work.
Cons: micromanaged every day
My manager and I clicked. We helped each other as a well oiled machine.
Decent
Leasing & Marketing Manager (Former Employee), Saint Louis, MOMarch 4, 2013
Pros: gym access, garage parking, beautiful campus, great training, decent benefits and profit sharing
Cons: co worker incompetence, no where to eat lunch without being bothered and pulled into menial tasks that can wait, breaks were rare, lack of communication during work day, too small of budget to do what they want
I worked for them for about 6 months, until a disaster occurred at my property. Before hand, we had great support and communication with corporate office, and their training program was incredible.

After the disaster, I felt like corporate presence was scarce and I was left to deal with the angry mob aftermath.

Pay was decent, never received a single performance review or bonus, liked some of the perks of the job, enjoyed the customers I managed.

On more than one occasion, I had to sit in the back room and cut legal sized paper down because the manager didnt want to spend any more money on office supplies to buy computer paper. It was ultimately embarrassing as i was trying to print documents for a sale while clients sat watching and waiting..ugh.....