EDSI Employee Reviews

Awesome
Clerical Intern (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAJuly 20, 2017
My experience was overall awesome. I mean there are a couple of things that could have changed but overall it was rewarding and great. Everyone who came seeking a job left with a job.
Servicing Clients
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEMay 9, 2017
Serving Clients and educating them on skills to enter back into the workforce. Busy work day. Flex schedule opportunity. Team oriented base community.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
30 minute lunch break
Edsi
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DENovember 18, 2016
Employees can be bullies and it can be a hostel working environment. Program manager does not want to train but yet reprimand. Program manager has favors and if your not in the clique you get bullied and targeted.
Great career growth and culture
Management (Current Employee) –  EDSINovember 11, 2016
I love working for EDSI and stand behind their mission. I have been with the company for over 3 years now and their culture is very customer and employee focused in a way I have never experienced before. There are plenty of opportunities for growth for those who take initiative and are passionate about serving the clients. I have a healthy and positive team environment from the corporate level, to my coworkers to participants. I would recommend working for EDSI to anyone.
Pros
great flex schedule
I feel proud to be working for EDSI due to its comittments to the US Navy
Lead Developer (Current Employee) –  Fallbrook, CAOctober 6, 2016
EDSI is a great place to work. Due to its performance for over 20Years the US Government continue to award many mission critical contracts to EDSI. One will feel proud to be part of the EDSI team that helps our war fighters.
Bad Bad Bad
Developer (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 5, 2016
Worse place to work 2016! The only good thing about this job was the flexibility. No funding means no one ever had anything they needed to do there job. No backbone meant that they had very sketchy practices when it came to client relationships.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Very porly ran company
Friendly work inviroment
Clerical Intern (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAAugust 1, 2016
I think it is a great place to help those in need to find employment or even with schooling. I wish it was more expanded and could reach out to more people to help.
Enjoy volunteery with the school age kids ages 5 years old to 13 years old
Nutrition Aide- Golden Diner Program (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 11, 2016
 Mentor and coach youth enrolled in the program
 Tutor students and assist with homework assignments
 Provide a safe environment that fosters kindness and maturity
 Maintain awareness of safety
Motivating staff
Clerical Intern (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAJuly 6, 2016
The EDSI working environment provides all the resources to obtain employment and enhance skills to prepare for the workforce. On a daily basis I have the opportunity to interact and network with prospective employers.
Pros
accessible from highway and commute is convient
Cons
n/a
Learning experience in immigration
Administration Assistant (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMay 31, 2016
Great opportunity, i knew it was temporary and worked with former IBM peers. It was case work involving immigration paperwork as well as financial collection at some points of the job.

Want to know more about EDSI?

Ask a question
Productive place to work
Clerical Intern (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAApril 15, 2016
I enjoy coming here on a daily basis because everyone is friendly and this job gives me the opportunity to advance my career in my line of work until I am able to find a job.
Pros
Friendly people who are always available to help with questions or other help
Easy going work place.
Clerical/Receptionist Intern (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAMarch 16, 2016
A typical day at work involves scanning documents, excel, faxing, answering the phone, and job searching. I learn new tasks, like working with different types of people. Overall, EDSI is a good environment.
Great Resources
Clerical Intern (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAFebruary 25, 2016
Very helpful with advancing your career.Co-workers are very friendly and helpful. Staff goes above and beyond to meet your needs.
Okay job
Instructor (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAJanuary 31, 2016
lot of stress from clients not enough budget from the company to employees. Everything needs to approve from the state. When the budget is cut off by the state that when you never know if you can loose your job. I got a lay off and before me. 2 years consecutive before me was another lay off. The manager told me last minute.
For the other side I learned a lot was great! the company sometimes is not very organize if you need more resources. Good luck! if there is not enough budget you have be very creative with the resources you have. The clients that they receive are from welfare and you can get a lot of bad attitudes from them. very stressful job.! the pay is okay. I liked the flex scheduled.
A perfect skilled work place
Clerical Intern (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAJanuary 12, 2016
i come in clock in do an hour of job search. then i continue with community service. filing paper work making sure it is ready to be scanned on the computer. i have mandatory lunch for 30 min n two fifteen breaks require to the time of being here
Sergeant
Instructor Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hyattsville, MDDecember 23, 2015
Served as liaison between Red Cross staff and visitors of the organization.
 Supervised a staff spanning within three buildings with up to 20 security guards.
 Maintained command center including but not limited to viewing camera monitors, patrolling floors within the three buildings and checking all fire and safety alarms.
 Provided leadership and support on designated projects and performed other duties as requested by manager
Quality Assurance (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PAOctober 23, 2015
My typical day is handling multiple job responsibilities. I learned that I am a reliable and worthy employee. Co-workers rely on me when management is not available and trusts my word.
The hardest part of my job is when I am unable to do more to help for our customers in need. The most enjoyable part of my job is the everyday challenge.
poor work falities
Staff Assistance (Current Employee) –  Largo, MD . It is not a good lacationAugust 24, 2015
As I Understood the over all the Staffs are good and very busy, and all workers are Cooperative any time. the management is Soft but Strong for the regulations

Every day I am busy, I like it, it is enjoyable for me, this made me to come to the Office before time

My Supervisor makes good Facilities to work at best by solving my problems. there for I have great appreciation for them.
Pros
Every workers has enough food
Cons
The time break given was enough
Data Entry operator
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEMay 14, 2015
Entered data daily with accuracy according to information received Update information including address and phone number and phone changes. sorted and processed all mail recieved and dispersed it to correct personnel.
Serving the elderly
Hospitality Trainee (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 2, 2014
My job is very easy. Prepare the meals and trays. I wash and sanitize the cooking surfaces and dishes.
Pros
helping other, making people happy