Educate LLC (www.educatellc.com) believes teachers need to be comfortable using technology in teaching their core curriculum subjects. In the 21st Century, technology should be an integral teaching tool not a separate program. Educate provides schools with an affordable, robust, well integrated technology program by:
- Facilitating and supporting teacher use of technology in teaching core curriculum subjects.
- Developing, enhancing and maximizing the technology resources of the school at an affordable cost.
Since its founding in 2000, Educate has been partnering with parochial, charter and independent schools in New York City and Connecticut building technology programs that excite teachers, students, and parents. Each year we mentor more than 200 teachers and co-teach over 4000 lessons in core curriculum subjects.
Do you want to profoundly shape and change the lives of students? Do you want to be part of a dynamic team who is committed to teaching and passionate about students achieving their life goals? If you want to be a part of the Educate LLC team then please send us your cover letter, resume and salary requirements.
- Serve as on-site support for teachers at specific client sites a few times during the week.
- Plan, develop and provide instructional technology coaching to teachers.
- Model technology integration in all curricular areas.
- Demonstrate how to use technology as a teaching tool in client sites
- Work with teachers to design engaging lessons that incorporate technology.
- Provide on-going information assistance to faculty in the use of computers, classroom technology equipment, and software packages utilized in classroom setting.
- Monitor performance of teachers to ensure they are gaining new technology skills.
- Evaluate and research new technologies on on-going basis.
- At minimum of 3 years of full-time teaching experience in a K-8 urban, public or charter schools. (Student teaching doesn’t qualify)
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree preferred.
- Proficient in educational hardware and software.
- Strong curriculum design and planning skills.
- Strong belief that technology can be used to enhance the learning experience in the classroom.
- Extensive experience managing or coaching teachers or school leaders.
- Proven track record of early adoption of technology in the classroom.
- Ability to take complicated topics and explain them in simple terms.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
Landmark Education is a global educational enterprise committed to the fundamental principle that people have the possibility of success,...