Provide excellent internal and external customer service to include commitment to service level, quality, and productivity while meeting client expectations. Manage the day to day operations for a multi-client contact center, while balancing superior customer & client services and fiscal responsbility.
- Manage the daily performance of multiple Customer Service Supervisors
- Monitor, coach and provide specific feedback to Supervisors to meet performance
- Maintain proper files and documentation for Supervisors on attendance, quality
- Prepare and conduct performance evaluations for each Supervisor
- Conduct weekly team meetings with Supervisors to maintain timely communication
- Analyze customer issues, problems, and call center trends and recommend actions
- Assist in the identification of Supervisor training and development needs.
- Monitor service levels by floor managing and communicating with the VP and WFM
- Maintain excellent working knowledge of company policies and procedures.
- Work with Human Resources to maintain consistent polices and procedures
- All other duties as directed by upper management
- 5 year’s previous call center management experience required
- Ability to work flexible hours, overtime and weekends as needed
- Possess strong commitment to share in the company’s vision
- Excellent leadership, organizational, and problem solving skills.
- Excellent follow up skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Ability to coach, motivate and develop others, while fostering teamwork.
- Result-driven and shows commitment to the task at hand.
Indeed - 16 months ago
Education at Work is a non-profit organization helping to address the unemployment crisis in the U.S. We are dedicated to helping America's...