Provides a variety of administrative functions, as well as general project coordinator support, for the Designated Administrative Office. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY UNLESS ALL THE BELOW QUALIFICATIONS ARE MET.
Essential Functions include, but are not limited to the following: *
- Prepares, organizes and maintains corporate documents and records (i.e. notices, contracts, memos, articles).
- Reads, sorts, and routes incoming mail and email for the Designated department, bringing attention to time sensitive or priority mail and electronic communication as needed.
- Report issues in a timely manner, and take the lead on issue resolution with all parties.
- Produces and updates Weekly Report for various projects and department tracking.
- Consolidate Project Reporting and Tracking across Infrastructure and Development.
- Creates and composes correspondence in concert with the Designated department as needed, providing error-free final product with minimal number of drafts.
- Reviews, compares and prepares various legal documents (i.e. proposals, applications) for conformation and consistency.
- Acts as liaison or representative for Designated department in routine administrative and project coordination activities, phone calls, inquiries or other matters as designated.
- Coordinates travel arrangements, itineraries, meetings and events for the Designated department as needed.
- Reviews and suggests ways to simplify procedures and improve workflow.
- Provides organizational and clerical support as needed for Designated department
- Collects data and prepares reports, including conclusions and recommendations.
- Maintains and manages Designated department expense reports.
- Arrange conference presentations
- Prepare data and training presentation for varied audiences
- Interface with vendors and outside consultants for project statuses
- Manage project assignments and resource allocation
- Communicate regularly and clearly with all necessary departments for updates
- Collaborate with staff members on completing tasks
- Draft, prepare, distribute and follow-up with various correspondence
- Participate in other activities at the discretion of the Designated department.
- Assist with other projects, functions and duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Ability to identify Designated department needs and independently resolve potential problems.
- Ability to make decisions, exercising reasonable independent judgment and discretion with minimal guidance and/or supervision.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and appropriately disseminate information.
- Ability to follow up on task commitments and give updates as needed.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining courtesy and professionalism.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail and a tolerance for working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Upbeat, positive, outgoing, personable and able to relate well with diverse populations and age groups
- High level of proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office programs, especially MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Ability to type 50 wpm.
- A commitment to the mission and core values of the Company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Education and Experience:
- A four-year college degree. Minimum of five years of related experience.
- Administrative experience at executive level or equivalent related experience. Experience in related field for designated department preferred.