very good environment and awesome team and management
Admissions Asst Direstor (Former Employee) – Pittsburgh, PA – June 18, 2016
• Accurately and completely explained educational programs, expected outcomes, students services, and financial consideration to students, parents, and educators.
• Managed inquiries to achieve prompt contact and performance activity weekly goals; utilize approved recruitment policies/formats; make prompt and effective contact with inquiries and redirect unqualified candidates based upon incompatible career goals.
• Secured new inquiries (Personally Developed Referrals) by directly asking phone and in-person contacts about referrals of others to contact that may be interested in programs offered.
• Scheduled and conduct interviews, pursue qualified candidates for enrollment, and determine appropriateness of candidates for admission based upon career goal compatibility.
• Accurately forecasted & projected new students on a periodic basis for Campus Admissions Head.
• Consistently conducted follow-up meetings, monthly at minimum, with all applicants to ensure successful matriculation.
• Assisted other personnel and departments with data collection and problem solving.
• Participated in appropriate recruitment and enrollment activities including: open houses, regional presentations, training sessions, orientation programs, career days, etc.
• Other duties as assigned.