Education Services Group continues to expand by adding Inside Sales positions for the Education/Training Departments found inside of major software companies. An Inside Sales Representative works exclusively with one software company, with responsibility for revenue growth in a clearly defined territory. Each Inside Representative starts with a contact list of companies and workers who are currently using the Company’s software applications, combined with solid product training and ongoing support.
- On-target earning of $40K-$50K at plan for year 1
- Monday thru Friday
- Offices located in Cincinnati, OH (Eastgate area on east side)
- Excellent opportunities for advancement based on performance
- Prior inside sales experience is a plus
- Experience in the technology sector is a plus
Through email and telephone contacts, Inside Sales Representatives use a consultative selling approach to build awareness for training classes developed and delivered by an internationally recognized software company. Working closely with the Software Company’s education personnel, Inside Sales Representatives increase education revenue and improve customer satisfaction through an enhanced knowledge of the product gained through a formal training program.
Inside Sales Reps will perform the following tasks on a daily or weekly basis:
- Phone and email communication with IT professionals regarding:
o Class schedules and availability
o Certification programs
o Course content and learning objectives
o Registration and cancellation policies
o Payment options
o Other related topics
- Guide students in the navigation of the software company’s website in order to access course overviews and defined learning tracts
- Provide support in the actual registration process
- Help students to self select the appropriate courses
- Secure additional same company contacts through referrals
- Proven success in outbound sales calling
- Strong communication skills
- Personable and well-presented over the phone and via email
- Reliable, organized and consistent
- Takes pride in his/her work (sense of ownership)
- Willing to update product knowledge on an ongoing basis
- Capable of multi-tasking
- Basic computer skills (MS Office, Web Browser)
About Education Services Group
Education Services Group, LLC (ESG) provides a wide range of training administration services for IT Customer Training Programs. Its service offerings include: Inside Sales Representatives, Student Help Desk Support, Learning Management Administration, Registration Services, Activity Reporting, Invoicing and Collections.
The primary benefits realized through a partnership with ESG are increased revenue, improved customer service, reduced costs and limited management supervision. ESG core competencies include proven methodologies, a variable cost structure, cross-trained registrars, scalability, financial accounting and reporting expertise and access to best practices in the customer training industry.
A sampling of ESG customers includes EMC, Informatica Corporation and VMware, Inc.
The company was founded in 2002.